1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Sugar Bowl Tickets - 40 yard line

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ARCuhTEK, Dec 3, 2016.

1. ARCuhTEK

ARCuhTEK New Member

IMG_2809.JPG [​IMG]

This is my first post here and is a legitimate post, not a troll, nor spam, nor a bot.

SUGAR BOWL - January 2, 2017

Well, I thought my team was headed to the Sugar Bowl. Denied. I will be pulling for the Sooners from my couch....

My tickets are in row 13 within Section 141 at the Superdome. (see photo) INCREDIBLE 40-50 yard line tickets. Quantity of 2. Will not sell as singles. I accept Paypal. $1,500 for the pair - or best offer.

Yes you can find Section 141 tickets on broker websites for cheaper....but after the fees and shipping, my tickets are not only better, but cheaper.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  2. BermudaSooner

BermudaSooner Well-Known Member

What team were you hoping to see play?

3. ARCuhTEK

ARCuhTEK New Member

My wife and I are a split family. She is OU alum and I am alum of University of Tennessee. We came to Norman two years ago to see the UT/OU game and then saw them the following year in Neyland Stadium in Knoxville. She loves football and we thought this was going to be a Tennessee /OU match up. We jumped on the tickets as soon as the possibility came to light. Unfortunately, the Vols failed to show up against Vandy. We just decided to forgo the trip. So here we are....

4. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

5. ARCuhTEK

ARCuhTEK New Member

It was the going rate on StubHub when I posted here. The price was actually suggested by StubHub, which is how I arrived at the offer. My tickets are on StubHub too....and eBay, and on Auburn forums. Its true that the ticket prices have dropped since my posting here. But, to answer your question, at the time of the posting if you were to have purchased the tickets on StubHub, rather than directly through me here, they add 25% fee to the order.

As a side note, go the StubHub and find the venue and event, then click on " best available seats" and these are the tickets that come up first.

I am open to lower offers.

Kevin

6. Joe Kane

Joe Kane Member

I'll take'em!