1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 National Champion Texas Longhorns

Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by U-T, Dec 6, 2005.

1. josh09

josh09 New Member

thats one year. it takes you guys.... 30?

2. U-T

U-T <font color="#DE59A4" size="3"><b>I have issues wi

We could have cheated our way to #1 as OU is known to do

3. josh09

josh09 New Member

please so kindly explain more on this BS idea good sir. i would love to hear your excuse to being a fan of a lesser program :D :texan:

4. josh09

josh09 New Member

oddly silent after my last post, aint it? :mack:

5. U-T

You really need me to break down what cheating is?

Understanding that a post-graduate course at OU?

6. josh09

josh09 New Member

no i mean explain HOW we cheat. cuz it seems to me that some one is jealous :texan:

7. U-T

You're right. I would rather get my *** kicked by tcu and many others than be playing for the NC undefeated.

Brillant

8. josh09

josh09 New Member

yes, im sure you would get our *** kicked if you ever got your chance to play them.

thank you for admitting it, finally :mack:

9. Scotty

Scotty New Member

I have to admit that this is some pretty weak smack on both parts.

10. josh09

josh09 New Member

then back that up :D

11. Scotty

Scotty New Member

Well, since you asked...

I assume you mean it takes them 30 years to start the season off on the right foot, meaning they win 1 out of every 30 season openers. They havn't lost a season opener since 1999...that is so far off base that I don't even want to put a number on it.

Someone get a background check. This guy's got aggie roots.

Well, it was only ten minutes...on the smack board.

Dont mean to sound pro-hornish, but currently they really don't have a reason to be 'jealous'. We have a 7-4 record and heading to the holiday bowl. They're undefeated and going to the national championship. But hey, we're still OU, and they're still texas.

I don't understand. You guys beat us for the first time since the civil war era began and you are still talking about TCU?

Brilliant

Use less pronouns. I think it would probably benefit the point you are trying to make.

an dats all i hafta say bout that

12. josh09

josh09 New Member

good points, but hes not really givin me anything to work with :rolleyes:

13. U-T

[​IMG]

14. U-T

Of course. Seeing OU being a national laughingstock as they went down to TCU is hilarious

15. josh09

josh09 New Member

and seeing you being a laughing stock on this board as you go down to David Earl is even FUNNIER!!!

16. josh09

josh09 New Member

ahahahaha, you got banned!!!

17. bigdsooner

bigdsooner New Member

whorns will say anything to try and lift the weight of inferiority and underachievement

18. josh09

josh09 New Member

exactly

19. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

****in hose hound. its amazing that you bring this damn thing in here.....

first off, the first three years of the big XII, we were arguably the worst teams OU had ever had and you guys have a 7 game lead on us....that must feel good to ya. second, how the hell can anyone call you guys 4 time title winners? the only title that matters is what happenes in the championship game. do your players have 4 big XII south champioship rings?

20. bigdsooner

bigdsooner New Member

Re: 2005 National Champion "**********s" Texas Longhorns

texas university- a 2nd rate program :D , just ask any other board. this is your 1st time (i think) since your last title that your playing for the Nat'l championship. Weve played in or won 8 or so since then. year in and year out texas lands the top athletes in America with one goal in mind...winning the Nat'l championship, year in and year out they fail. please ut fans explain this, over the last 30 years, how is ut football any more successful than arkansas, mich st, clemson. i say theyre not, and i think everone would agree that those are 2nd rate programs. enjoy your 1 bright and shining moment douche bags.