1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 OU/Baylor

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by kevpks, Nov 10, 2012.

1. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Watching Torrance Marshall maul people got me in the mood for football this morning.

[video=youtube;HWy67SwhmPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWy67SwhmPM[/video]

2. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

kevpks likes this.
  3. kevpks

kevpks New Member

Sorry to hijack your thread! I should have searched. The highlight put me in beast mode and I wasn't thinking clearly.

4. Sooner70

Sooner70 Active Member

Gotta love Torrance Marshall's moxy & ability. I was in the stands when aTm had OU on the ropes late in the game at College Station & Torrance came up with the key INT that allowed OU to come from behind & win the game on the NC.

I still get a chuckle over when he lectured Chris Wienke (sp?) on the coin flip at the NC game/Orange Bowl. "You stole that trophy from my boy....".....He was very vocal about it. Wienke was taken aback, I think. Marshall musta been very brash & outspoken, but he could back it up.

Torrance was a take no prisoners player. Great player & example to his teammates.

5. Petro-Sooner

Petro-Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep. Now we have people that shave fish into their heads. Mean!!!!!

Morans

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  6. OkieThunderLion

OkieThunderLion New Member

Yeah, back then they were only shaving pot leafs in their head. lol!

7. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He also smacked down KSU's Josh Scobee prior to kickoff in Kansas City. T Love was in a zone.