1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1- Ball State Ticket- Sit with the world famous yermom for his historic 100th game

Discussion in 'Sooner Swap' started by instigator, Sep 28, 2011.

1. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am going to take someone to the game so I need to sell my normal ticket.

$30 and I can deliver to tailgate.

2. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

Re: 1- Ball State Ticket- Sit with the world famous yermom for his historic 100th gam

that's right. you too can be a part of history.

photos are an extra $5 though.

3. Re: 1- Ball State Ticket- Sit with the world famous yermom for his historic 100th gam

I want autograph and picture

4. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Re: 1- Ball State Ticket- Sit with the world famous yermom for his historic 100th gam

Ball State will be my 296 game.

5. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

I think it's about 75 or so at home

6. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

Can we hold hands?

7. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

handholding is free.

8. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Are reach arounds extra?

9. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

that is part of the deluxe package, price TBD

10. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Peem'd ya

11. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

About the reach around?

12. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We're going to get a bidding war for this ticket since yermom is open to the reach rounds.

13. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

I would say he is wide open.

14. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

:hot: