1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do we have another exodus on our hands?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Fraggle145, Dec 13, 2011.

1. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

2. TexasSoonerdad

TexasSoonerdad New Member

Several, across the country. Morale. Need more education myself. Lol.

3. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

[​IMG]

4. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Ok, that's not nearly as bad a problem as poor morals. *phew! Look at where it got the caines...

5. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

COuld a hypothesis be thus? Players on D want a specific coord & maybe another coach gone, so they go in the tank and **** up on purpose?

6. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

heh

7. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

When you start letting recruits and parents run your program you are ****ed....!!!!!!!!!

8. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I don't think they tanked on purpose..

I think it's easier to handle things when you are winning but when you all the sudden lose the burdens of personal attacks, infighting and other things probably start to affect those young men. They are, after all, still very young and many away from their security systems for the first time.

There is a ton of pressure of both the kids and the coaches to perform at incredibly high levels and I think at this point in time they aren't meshing at all.

The pressure on the coaches caused them to maybe say things they shouldn't and it just multiplied and affected already fragile personalities. It's hard to perform but when someone is breathing down your neck it's probably that much harder to perform.

9. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

Bad morale???? But the ESPN special at the start of the season showed otherwise...! How can it be so?

10. oumartin

oumartin New Member

The tragedy may be the only thing that kept the team together somewhat.. They may have felt there was some divine intervention going on, but once you lose and the manner of which you lose kinda slapped you back to reality.

Lets also look at this.. How did Box become dependent on those pills? Was it his own doing or was a position coach or someone else telling him to suck it up and get back on the field last year? How do you cope with the pain if you have a coach wanting you to play?

I'm not saying it's the case but who knows.

11. mdklatt

mdklatt SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Maybe the pressure would be more bearable if the fans didn't buy into the BS preseason rankings and then turn into a bunch of whiny butthurt titty babies if we don't go undefeated every year. God our fans suck.

12. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sounds like we all take after mdklatt!

13. oumartin

oumartin New Member

Yeah, cuz the pressure the fans put on bama and lsu is making them pretty sorry

14. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

What is going on?

@Dare2Live_4 Marcus Trice
    With the **** I've been hearing. I'm Blessed and Thankful God told me to leave OU when he did. Doesn't surprise me though. All about the $

15. Rocko

Rocko New Member

The OU parent post could not be any more vague and emotionally provoking. Fake?

16. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Maybe this generation is just a bunch of coddled immature whine bags. They get pissed because they can't "Tweet" or "Facebook". They would rather sit around on their a$$ and play Wii and Playstation all day. They think their the second coming of Ray Lewis and they're really average at best. These "Kids" now days are a lazy bunch of mofo's looking for someone to give them praise for doing what they're suppose to do in the first place. The best thing they could do is put down the "Tweeter" and quit crying on the internet about everything wrong in your handed down gift of a life. Maybe the Coaches are just fed up with this BS.

Or:

There is a serious problem with the arrogance and ego's of some of the Coaches. Maybe the players know that the schemes and plays suck out the a$$. Maybe the players know they are going to lose because some Coach should be working in a snow cone stand instead of coaching. Maybe they are tired of getting screamed and threatened with their position because some moron retard is lining them up wrong. Maybe these players are giving it all they have but the alignment and plays are causing them to fail. Maybe the corners want to play bump and run but some genius is telling them to play 12 yards off.

Is the answer behind door #1 or #2

17. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

WTF

18. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I gots a feeling Stoops will be cleaning out the closet this off season!

19. prrriiide

prrriiide New Member

And JoePa...

20. prrriiide

prrriiide New Member

I'm gonna go with door #2.

Knowing Schmitty's M.O. these kids don't even see the practice field if they aren't working their arses off in the weight room. If they were lazy, they wouldn't be highly regarded recruits coming out of high school. They resort to twitter and facebook because they don't have much time to keep up with friends and family and that's the fastest way to have some sort of communication.

And speaking of Schmitty...I'm pretty sure he's one of the big problems and has been for a long time.