1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

24 - Day 7

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by bri, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Her and her therapist boyfriend showed up at CTU right before the gas attack in Day 5 and she basically told him to f*ck right off.

2. Getem

Getem New Member

That was it?! I figured there must've been some other big hairy drama scene that I had lost in all the action.

3. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

She was also pi$$ed at Jack for playing dead for a year and a half, without letting her know that he was actually still alive the whole time (between Day 4 and Day 5).

4. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Well, I think they wanted big hairy drama but then they realized they were dealing with a hockey groupie and kept it simple.

KC//CRIMSON likes this.
  5. Getem

Getem New Member

I think I got it figured out. Jack just needs a female blood relative to be a stem cell donor, right? So it's going to turn out that Walker is his illegitimate half-sister, born from the seed of his wayfaring father. Kind of Star Wars-ish, huh.

6. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Nah, I'm sure the revelation of Tony's "evil" will motivate Jack to take the treatment and get back off the bench in the next hour.

7. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

This.

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How will the US govt. know what killed Larry Moss? He DID get shot, didn't he? Could have died from that wound, somehow!

9. KC//CRIMSON

KC//CRIMSON New Member

10. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I like to think that Moss isn't actually dead, and if he is hopefully he was a mole (though I highly doubt that). Just when he was not being such a ******water, he gets snuffed.

11. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well, Moss did buy the farm. I'm a little shocked that the preview for next week showed Jack looking very healthy, what with the ugly ending of last night's episode.

It's going to be very hard to make a case for Tony trying to acheive the greater good with what he's done so far...

12. Sooner98

Sooner98 New Member

Yeah, it looks like both Jack and Jonas both went from minutes away from death, to being alive and well in a few short minutes. Maybe Evil Tony did change Jack's mind about getting help from Kim, or maybe she told him about his granddaughter.

13. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

Yup. Guess that just about covers the flybys.

Tony is apparently full-evil.

Didn't see that coming. I wonder how deep this thing goes and what they were wanting to do with the bio-weapon, since hawtness made it clear that Coach Kilmer was messing up the real mission by threatening to use it here.

14. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

OK, Garafalo is portraying herself, now, on the episode tonight. I loved it when Jack yelled her down! So, is Chloe going to screw up and help Tony out?(if she doubts Jack's competence)..and WTF is that president's daughter up to now, in regards to Jon Voight?

15. SoonerDood

SoonerDood New Member

Pumpkinhead's dottir is going to say, "It's too bad Sen. Hodges died of that Gunshot wound to the head moments after arriving at his ranch." That's what I think/would do anyway.

16. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tony, Tony, Tony.....why do you have me thinking now that you're trying to score a big one for the good guys?

17. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

Heck, why not? Good a way to end the season as any. How many more episodes this season?

18. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He's killed way too many cops and innocent people to be doing this for the greater good. Tony is full on evil now. I don't think Chloe will be duped by Tony, mostly b/c he killed two FBI agents in cold blood to get their vehicle.

Jack flipping out on Garafalo was GREATNESS. We've been waiting for that one all year. The only thing I would have added is a throat punch.

19. mikeelikee

mikeelikee New Member

What did y'all think about the latest episode? I think Olivia (President's daughter) is in deep doo-doo after she tried to cancel the hit on Hodges and it appears the hit went through anyway. From the previews it looks like Jack and Tony are fixin' to settle things for good (maybe).

20. Getem

Getem New Member

I dunno, Tony is too good a character to kill off. I could see him going to prison, where Jack has to bust him out next season for a reason that only makes sense in 24-World.

I guess if this is the last season, though, anybody including Jack could be a goner. I haven't heard if it is though...