Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: olevetonahill

vCash

olevetonahill

You really have nothing better to do than neg spek me for no reason? Amazing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

Re: olevetonahill

He's never negged me - and he's had plenty of reason, I'm sure.

vCash

He's given me millions in SPEK! I think he's a great guy!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OUHOMER's Avatar
    vCash

OH, you must have done something
    Posse Member hoping for middle manager, Yep , I dont know ****

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I'm a tolerant mother****er.

vCash

I negged him after he negged me out of nowhere with no explaination. Guess I have my first stalker. lol

Oh well.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay View Post
    He's never negged me - and he's had plenty of reason, I'm sure.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...74#post2557774

I guess he though he should neg me not once, but four times all due to me saying I wish Sam and Gresham would stay (just like every other Sooner fan).

vCash

I don't like the way folks think they know him. Saying someone is gone because someone sticks money in their face might not go well for some fans.

Instead of posting about it the neg...you might have PM'd him IMO.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I don't like the way folks think they know him. Saying someone is gone because someone sticks money in their face might not go well for some fans.

Instead of posting about it...you might have PM'd him IMO.
    Bob Stoops has said numerous times that players should leave if they're projected to get their value.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 1890MilesToNorman's Avatar
    vCash

Don't be irritating the posse, if he negged you you best be changing the subject.
    God, how I hate the 21st century.

OleVet Posse - dung slinger
    Free Booze and Spam . What else could a Man want?

He negged me once because he told someone else how to do the upside down horns thing. I butted into the thread, kinda like I'm doing now, and tried it and it worked and I posted "cool". I didn't whine about it though, and since then he's given me spek.

The moral I think is, don't whine so much. I guarantee it don't work with crotchety MF's.

vCash

Exclamation Re: olevetonahill

Quote Originally Posted by Pigface1 View Post
    Bob Stoops has said numerous times that players should leave if they're projected to get their value.
    I understand that Bob says a lot of things. He has this way about him IMO. He lets guys make their way. I'm just saying if Sam came into Bob's office and said some guy stuck 40 or 60 million in his face guaranteed...the conversation would be different than your painting it in your post.

No big deal...I understand what your saying about human nature...I just think Sam might be under better advisement than that.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 sooner ngintunr's Avatar
    vCash

Well, now you're ****ed

He did the same thing to me on my first post. Who am I to say anything?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Mooner View Post
    He negged me once because he told someone else how to do the upside down horns thing. I butted into the thread, kinda like I'm doing now, and tried it and it worked and I posted "cool". I didn't whine about it though, and since then he's given me spek.

The moral I think is, don't whine so much. I guarantee it don't work with crotchety MF's.
    Fair enough. I've been a member for over 4 years and haven't caused any problems on here. He didn't PM me, nothing, just a neg fest from him. If and when I post stupid crap, fine, no problem. However, this is the first post of it's kind I've had on this forum in over 4 years. That's hardly being a whiner or crotchety, or a MFer.

Just my opinion, though.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup View Post
    I understand that Bob says a lot of things. He has this way about him IMO. He lets guys make their way. I'm just saying if Sam came into Bob's office and said some guy stuck 40 or 60 million in his face guaranteed...the conversation would be different than your painting it in your post.

No big deal...I understand what your saying about human nature...I just think Sam might be under better advisement than that.

If it came out I was being negative, then I apologize. Nobody else seemed to have a problem with it, except for olevet (who took the time to neg me over and over until I was red). What I said is that it's going to be hard to come back once they start talking 8 figures. Bob's said it, the papers have said it, the fans on here have said it. Nobody knows if they're going to change the rules and put a cap on rookies. So when someone projects him to be the top QB or a top 5 (or even 10) pick, it's going to be hard for him to say know. And I said I wish to hell he'd come back. He seems like he has his head on straight, loves the University, and the game. We've seen too many d-bags like Bomar roll through that don't care about anything other than themselves.

He could have PMd and said, "What the hell are you talking about?" Instead, he dug up as many threads as he could to neg me on. It's not like I'm sitting here ripping him, I'm just wondering why he needs to sit there ripping me when I've been a decent poster since Oct 04.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Did ya by any chance neg him on something before all this started?

Just askin'

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner04's Avatar
    vCash

You really have nothing better to do than neg spek me for no reason? Amazing.
    Let me explain how this works.

There's a group on here, they call themselves a "posse". I've yet to determine if any of them have ever been on a horse. Anyhow, these people get on here at all hours of the night and talk about what they've had to drink that evening.

To these people, nothing matters more than those little green and red dots. Some people, like me, are obsessed with Sooner Basketball. Other people, like most normal, single males, are obsessed with getting laid. But not these people, friend. They're obsessed with righting the wrongs of SoonerFans.com by mobilizing their "posse" to run amok and use those little dots to "terrorize" the less worthy.

You probably made some flippant, pro-Union remark that drew the ire of someone who was trapped in the midst of drunken posting. Or maybe you found something better to do with your time than sit in your house and watch your hard-earned money sink to the bottom of yet another beer can.

Point is, friend, your ****ed. Now that the "posse" has been mobilize, they will stop at nothing until your cess-pooled ramblings have been removed from this board. Soon you'll be surrounded by guys who've racked up 15,000+ posts in topics you've never dared breach and they're going to neg the hell out of you. There is no escape. You're ****ed.

Or you can make a choice. You can ignore the negging and go on posting. The choice is yours.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

One of the big "rules" around here is to NOT complain about spek. We all have learned that one way or another. Hell, years ago I made a thread complaining about being negged, not only did I get a few positive speks dropped on me for it, I got a few negs as well for bringing it up. If he negged you, either you negged him once before and this was payback, or your post simply struck him wrong. I've never known Olevet to bounce around here thriving to pass out negspek. Of course I've never pissed him or the posse off either.

I mentioned in one of the football threads a while ago that Sam's own father said he would make his decision ultimately based on what his heart tells him to do and what his goals are. His dad said he's smart and will not let money be the ultimate influence on his decision to leave. So it seems money won't tempt him as much as meeting his goals. This is the story I'm talking about:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/art...1_MikeSi174554

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifax Autumn View Post
    Did ya by any chance neg him on something before all this started?

Just askin'
    Bingo
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner Benchwarmer AimForCenterMass's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner04 View Post
    Let me explain how this works.

There's a group on here, they call themselves a "posse". I've yet to determine if any of them have ever been on a horse. Anyhow, these people get on here at all hours of the night and talk about what they've had to drink that evening.

To these people, nothing matters more than those little green and red dots. Some people, like me, are obsessed with Sooner Basketball. Other people, like most normal, single males, are obsessed with getting laid. But not these people, friend. They're obsessed with righting the wrongs of SoonerFans.com by mobilizing their "posse" to run amok and use those little dots to "terrorize" the less worthy.

You probably made some flippant, pro-Union remark that drew the ire of someone who was trapped in the midst of drunken posting. Or maybe you found something better to do with your time than sit in your house and watch your hard-earned money sink to the bottom of yet another beer can.

Point is, friend, your ****ed. Now that the "posse" has been mobilize, they will stop at nothing until your cess-pooled ramblings have been removed from this board. Soon you'll be surrounded by guys who've racked up 15,000+ posts in topics you've never dared breach and they're going to neg the hell out of you. There is no escape. You're ****ed.

Or you can make a choice. You can ignore the negging and go on posting. The choice is yours.

This is so true. In a particular thread, I disagreed with one of the "posse members". After sidestepping appeals to popularity and emotion, in lieu of logic, I asked them to refute my argument with something of actual substance. Instead of attacking my premise, I was called names and "negged", which doesn't really refute anything; instead, I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves.

I mentioned how "negging" me doesn't accomplish anything because I hold no regard for a popularity rating on an internet forum. Still, the "neg" attacks came as if they were the only things left to which these internet posse members could grasp. I imagined what it must be like to start an "internet posse" and what lifestyle changes it would entail. To confirm my suspicions, I glanced at the posse members' profiles and noted the extreme dedication these men take to preserve their "internet posse" and ways of life.

For instance, a particular feature displays the time spent on the board, as of March 17, 2008. Here we are, not 10 months later, and one of the posse members has accumulated almost five weeks of time spent browsing the forums and posting mindless dribble, mostly in South Oval. If you do the math, he wastes about 30% of his quality time on this board - time spent absent of family and friends. After confirming my suspicions, I realized I could not reason with this person. How could I possibly convince anyone of my premise when that individual doesn't even have a grasp on life beyond an internet forum? To the individuals who "negged" me, congratulations on accomplishing nothing, both in you life and your efforts to affect mine.

Perhaps people of little significance now have a place to which others like them can retreat and find comfort. For their sake, long live the posse.
    In wilderness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself.

- James Hetfield

vCash

I negged him after he negged me out of nowhere with no explaination. Guess I have my first stalker. lol

Oh well.
    I think you Might Have that Stalker Buisness Backwards there Boy .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !