1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP SicEm

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by stoops the eternal pimp, Jan 25, 2016.

1. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am also shocked and sad. Though I typically found his politics infuriating and delusional, I always knew he was a good guy. Some time ago we talked about meeting for a drink if he came to New Orleans. (Assuming he could find the place -- his wrong way trip story was epic stuff.) I guess I'll have to have one for him now.

Turd_Ferguson likes this.
  2. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

He was one of a kind. Anybody know how/why he died so unexpectedly?

3. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No official cause yet, but according to his mother he had been ill for the past few weeks. And with him being a small person and having type 1 diabetes, it's a situation where not seeing medical professionals in a timely manner can be worse than for most people.

4. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I am shocked and saddened as well. Classy guy... and only 33.

Good man down.

5. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wow, talk about a time capsule. There were people in that thread that haven't posted here in years including another one who has since passed away (MamaMia). That thread had it all including a reference to SoonerWill. Those were the good old days.

7. WA. Sooner

WA. Sooner Well-Known Member

This is sad news

8. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

,prayers for the family

9. From his mother:

After getting to Waco we contact a upper respiratory infection. Froston took it harder because he had diabetes type 1. For days I tired to get him to go to the hospital and he refused. He lost his appetite and started having trouble breathing. I ran to the store to see if I could find him some type of medicine, he called me and said he could not breath, so I told him as soon as I got back he was going to the hospital. When I got back he had passed away in the bathroom. They took him to Dallas last night for an autopsy. I will keep him here in Waco where he wanted to be.

10. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tragic. HOw terrible that this happened to such a young person, and equally tragic that his mother had to find him. No on should have to bury their children.

11. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Wow, so sad.

12. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I don't remember what type of feud it was but it got to the point that I unfriended him on facebook... we later called a truce here even if the Baylor bashing was ceaseless until OU finally came out on the winning side in football this past season.

Whatever the feud was, it was likely your typical Internet nonsense that life is too short for. I'm glad he got to see Baylor be good at football, MBB and WBB during his lifetime. Back when he was a student there, all three were very much in question.

RIP

13. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Breaks my heart. I always liked the guy.
    Prayers for his family.

14. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Any idea on a Funeral date? What funeral home gonna handle it?

15. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

I am so sad to hear about this! Sic Em was a good fellow!

16. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This truly hurts me. Never met him but after 10 years here i felt like i really knew him well. RIP, Sic.

17. birddog

18. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Rumor was this was one of his Hoax's. Ive been assured by STEP that he did indeed pass.
    Just that NO ONE can find a death notice in Texas OR Oklahoma, So it made it suspect.

19. birddog

Hope its a hoax so i can slap him.

20. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If you arent feeling well, go to the DR. This could have probably been prevented. I got to meet him a few times, he was kooky but that is what made him the person he was. He was passionate about things and it was a part of him. RIP my man

Eielson likes this.