1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clemson or Bama?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by BoulderSooner79, Dec 31, 2015.

1. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Of course MSU could pull out a miracle and come back from a 3 score deficit. But assuming that doesn't happen, who wins it all? I have to take the easy pick of Bama. Their front 7 will stop Clemson's QB run game and force him to beat them with his arm. In the secondary, they play very physical and are willing to take a few PI penalties to keep it that way. I don't think Watson is accurate enough to put the ball into tight places. On offense, Bama won't run up a big score, but they are patience as hell because of their defense and will just slowly pull away. Bama adds their umpteenth trophy.

2. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Clemson will win out.

3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

looking at this game....

bama.

4. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Either Bama is a great deal better than Clemson
    or MST is a lot worse than we are.

Hope that makes sense

Im picking Bama

5. Indy Sooner

Indy Sooner Member

As will Vegas.

6. BoulderSooner79

We would have had a chance against MSU, but no sure thing. They played a good first half, but threw that brain-fart pick right before half that kept them from keeping it a 1 score game. Once forced out of their game plan, it's been a cascade failure as they are not geared to come from behind. Credit to Bama for going for the jugular.

Looks like the committee ranked it correctly and the 2 best teams will meet in the final.

7. winout

winout New Member

I haven't watched this game but I think the MSU qb is not that great. I saw him against the Ducks and that game would have been a runaway if he could have hit some passes.

8. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

He is a projected NFL first round draft pick. He is an excellent QB.

9. BoulderSooner79

Beat me to it. He has all the physical tools and a ridiculous winning record. He may not make starter in the NFL, but he'll get his shot. MSU's problem is lack of explosive skill players with a vanilla offense.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  10. SoonernAR

SoonernAR New Member

I am no fan of Bama, but their D will match up alot better. I just don't have any respect for Clemson and I hope they get thrashed.

11. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member

Articles:
    Roll Tide.

12. kenth68

kenth68 Member

I hope Alabama stomps the dog**** out of Clemson. As much as I don't like Alabama, Clemson and Dabo really are classless. Saban at least has a little class.

13. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This. Dabo Swinney is a publicity whore.

14. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yup.....

15. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bama is better. Gonna pick Clemson, though.

16. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think Bama will crush them, not shut them out or win by 38 but a double-digit margin for sure.

17. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

Call me a sunshine pumper but I think we still have a chance to come back and win it all this year!

18. BoulderSooner79

Spek!

19. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

He doesn't hold a candle to Kuntsberry!

20. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yup