1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time for a little revenge !!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by cobrapilot, Dec 6, 2015.

1. cobrapilot

cobrapilot Member

This is about getting even for last years little bowl catastrophe. Get ready Dabo and Brent

2. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't see this one as revenge on that team so much, though I would love to see OU pin a loss on Clemson since the Sooners are what, 0-2 in bowl games against them?

3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

yeah, I think Stoops will keep it focused as moving on to the NC. So will the players. Of the 3 interviews, Ty, Striker and Sanchez..none mentioned revenge, even though the interviewer did. They basically talked about playing with their friends ...1 more game, hopefully 2...playing for the NC, etc.

4. BlownGP

BlownGP Member

Can't to beat them down.

5. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What I'm going to hate is next weekend... ESPN will really try to bait a feud between us and Clemson seeing how Watson and Mayfield will be at the Heisman ceremony. They'll interview them both together like its boxing and try to get a rise out of both. Its stupid. They do that every year if two Heisman contenders are playing each other.

6. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Another trait of Baker's I like: He doesn't trash talk. Lord knows, he could have had some great lines for Kliffy this year.

7. Soonerjeepman

I would say he doesn't act like an a$$ off the field...I'm sure he's said a few things to the defenses...

8. Okie35

They'll try to get him to trash talk on Saturday trust me.

9. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[video=youtube;9S3-ZZIQPXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3-ZZIQPXw#action=share[/video]

I went full geek mode...not gonna lie. super ****ing pumped

SoonerMarkVA and Okie35 like this.
  10. Okie35

I loved that

11. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Thx, BetterSooner!!!

12. Soonerjeepman

sweet

13. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Are you talking about off the field? Because on the field, he's a Michelangelo of trash talking.

14. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yep, uses standard jock cliches with the press - doesn't back off from anyone on the field.

15. oupride

oupride New Member

Thank you. Shared on FB.

16. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

Revenge is fine. No better revenge than winning the NC! That necessarily implies the team Clemson beat up on a year ago was the one that took a bludgeon to the best season they've had since 1981. No joining the multi-timers club for you, boys! Now, now, y'all had a nice run!

17. SoCalBigRed

SoCalBigRed Well-Known Member

We will destroy Clemson.

18. DrZaius

DrZaius Well-Known Member

Great video...Fantastic! Lends itself to overlooking Clemson however....