1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gun laws, death penalty and refugees...

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Soonerjeepman, Nov 22, 2015.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

We aint Black folk you take that back you racist!

2. Ton Loc

Ton Loc Well-Known Member

You've experienced the media in all its forms - print, radio, tv, internet. Intelligence is bad for business. Tragedy, fear, and a little sex sell - truth and intelligence always take a back seat to the $$$.

Politicians are all the same - except they need those headlines and the money to keep them in office. They've got no time to get any real work done.

3. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

You do make laugh at times. Cracker!

4. Serenity Now

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/syrian-refugees-jews-holocaust-world-war-ii-213384

The times they are a changin'.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-holocaust-world-war-ii-213384#ixzz3sMC8K6eP

5. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Pay attention, Ton...this dip**** can't form a complete sentence.

6. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

[video=youtube;QqvUz0HrNKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqvUz0HrNKY&ab_channel=IShakeYourSoul[/video]

7. Serenity Now

You should totally hit me with some negatives for all of my grammatical errors. That would be a novel idea! A few dangling participles could get me to -5,000,000.

8. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Is it weird that I feel a tingle in my dangling participles when we talk about dangling participles?

9. Turd_Ferguson

No need. You already in Bolivia.

10. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

My friends loved the Islamophobia presented on these first 3 pages.

Keep up the good work.

"Stupid is as stupid does".

.....and a special shout-out to Toad. My friends love the snappy dog behind the screen door routine.

5-0

11. Turd_Ferguson

Nobody wants to hear about your homoerotic party's.

dwarthog likes this.
  12. Mookie91

Mookie91 Member

One things I've learned through these brief 40 years on planet earth is people love what they love, hate what they hate and rarely have the common sense to realize the proper way is somewhere in the middle.

13. Ton Loc

Oh they realize it but that means work and change. No one likes work or change.

14. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

This.

15. Serenity Now

Is the implication that homoerotic party's [sic] are a bad thing?

16. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I said years ago, the progressives and zippy were after our guns. I was right all along... Though many people thought I was a nut job. They desperately want to disarm us...

17. TAFBSooner

TAFBSooner Well-Known Member

For the better part of those 100 years, there was widespread agreement that we were a nation governed IAW a Constitution that was not based on any one faith, denomination, or other religious grouping. With some exceptions, government kept its nose out of religion, and pastors didn't get too involved in politics.

In the ancestral homeland of your avatar, Protestants and Catholics fought each other from the late 1960's until 1998, with some violence still occurring. Some 3500 people lost their lives in this conflict. Not all the roots of the conflict were religious, but those involved primarily identified themselves by their religion.

What is the difference? Not the religious views of the participants.

England / the United Kingdom has suffered from the religious differences of its rulers and their subjects *at least* since the Romans wiped out the Pagans and their memories, and intensively since there were Catholics and Protestants to fight each other.

The United States took a lesson from England and other European countries and their religious wars, and baked the freedom to worship or not worship according to each one's conscience into the DNA of our new nation.

On the other hand, far from "Muslim can't do it," the vast majority of Muslims in the United States coexist peacefully with their neighbors. Since they are free to worship as they wish, they seem to have no need to fight those of other faiths. Sure there are radicalized Muslims who go off to join Daesh, or commit terrorism here. But they are very few - not even close to justifying comments like "Muslim can't do it."

It's not like Christians don't have their own radicalized individuals who shoot up mosques (actually there was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot up a Sikh temple thinking it was a mosque), or shoot Jews at their community centers and retirement centers (actually it was a really stoopid radicalized Christian who shot three Christians, thinking they must be Jews because they were at a Jewish community center or retirement center). Sadly, that's not nearly all. Again, however, these fools are a vanishingly small minority of Christians in the US.

And oh, yeah, the majority of Mexicans who come here want work, not welfare. Make the argument that they take away jobs from our native lower classes if you want, but they do work for low wages and pay (also low) taxes.

18. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

I don't live in Ireland. Neither did Ronald Reagan. Stick to American, where we live. Christians don't kill each other here. Ireland is an outlier, by far, and you know it. So stick with reality.

The reason the muslims here aren't raping and beheading yet is because they are still by far in the minority. If they gained control of the country, they would do the same murdering and raping here that they do everywhere else.

19. Ton Loc

You're a damned fool. The main reason that doesn't happen here is because we Americans have a great life and no real problems. Compared to the rest of the world we are the 1%. Largely, there is no struggle here. And where there is crime its tied to the poor, then the crazy, then the rich and crazy.

The rest of us -
    We're too busy endlessly arguing about sports, entertainment, and celebrity to be bothered with giving two ****s about the race and religion of the next guy.

20. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Only if yer a BAD BAD Boy , Or Maybe a Bad Bad Girl!