1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Watch

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by BermudaSooner, Apr 28, 2015.

1. BermudaSooner

BermudaSooner Well-Known Member

******y or cool? Can't decide.

2. BermudaSooner

BermudaSooner Well-Known Member

Didn't expect that to get starred out. I was just talking about a feminie hygene product.

3. reflector

reflector Well-Known Member

I don't have an Apple Watch.

4. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If you're a cool guy, it's dooshy. If you're a dooshy guy, it's cool. Hope that helps.

5. jiminy

jiminy Member

I'm holding out for a ring. If someone will make a ring that shows the time and a little notification light to tell me I got a text or email, I'm in. But my watch-wearing days are over.

6. Ton Loc

Ton Loc Well-Known Member

Dooshy, over priced, and made by Apple. Of course - those three things go together. Especially when you can get the same thing for less than half the price from a half dozen other companies.

7. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Apple watch is just the next step in collecting your personal data, in order to sell it. Sure, it has some usable features, but the reality is that it is merely a data collection device for Apple. I think the book "Future Crimes" does a decent job of summarizing the way this data is used. I think they overstate the risks, but the process is pretty well documented.

Sincerely,
    Former Marketing Person

8. reflector

reflector Well-Known Member

I read a story that people with tattoos on their wrists are having problems with the Apple Watch early on.