1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruz question

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Serenity Now, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Serenity Now

Serenity Now Well-Known Member

we have heard for years about how Obama is not eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya. Cruz was born in Canada. What gives?

2. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I'm going to buy some people a Constitution for Christmas....

The United States Constitution requires that one be born an American citizen; the United States Constitution does not require that one be born within the United States. If one parent is an American citizen then the child is an American citizen regardless of where it is born so long as the birth is properly registered at a US Embassy or Consulate. Ted Cruz's parents registered his birth; therefore, he was born an American citizen. Ted Cruz is eligible to run for President. There is no controversy here.

3. SicEmBaylor

Now, as for Obama, I do believe he was born an American citizen. I think the problem for Obama is that he fudged and entered college on a student visa.

4. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

why would anyone do that?

5. SicEmBaylor

He went to an ivy league school at a time when entrance was a little easier with skin color and a foreign passport. I don't necessarily begrudge him for gaming the system.

6. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You can buy it for me, but you can't make me read it.

7. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Obammy?

8. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i guess to be fair, it took a while to get his birth certificate, apparently

9. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

I want to see Cruz's mother's birth certificate.

His dad's Cuban. Must be a Commie.

I'm glad Cruz is runnin' for Prez. Stir that pot.

5-0

10. StanOU

StanOU New Member

Regardless of where he was born or who his dad's former associates are, you can't help but admire the tech savvy foresight of a heavyweight political contender like Ted Cruz. http://www.tedcruz.com

hawaii 5-0 likes this.
  11. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

12. Serenity Now

He's the guy in the charge running in front of the pack carrying a flag. His steps are numbered. That link is funny.

13. dwarthog

dwarthog Well-Known Member

I bet he can operate two phones and two different email accounts at least.

14. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is the crux of the matter, IMO. He falsified his eligibility to a Ivy League school in order to get entrance. If that record was published, he would either have to admit to fraud to enter school, or have to admit to fraud on being eligible to run for POTUS. Either would not do a candidate good...

15. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And not delete the information to hide the truth from the American people like a supposed dim nominee...

16. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

17. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well they've changed it since last week when ted was supporting Obama's amnesty. Obviously he's a man that is willing to reach across the aisle.

18. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So did Billary...that was just part of her ****'n lies...

19. StanOU

StanOU New Member

What he can or can't do using two different phones and email accounts remains to be seen. What we know he can do is read Green Eggs and Ham and shut down the government when he doesn't get his way. You know, real leadership stuff.

yermom likes this.
  20. Serenity Now

There are a lot of qualified GOP folks out there. This clown isn't one. I don't mind Rubio.