1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Neo-Nazi Movement

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by FaninAma, Apr 6, 2014.

1. FaninAma

FaninAma SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Sister Laurel is one smart sister.

Turd_Ferguson likes this.
  3. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

That about covers it

4. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

We are already a society that looks down on being open and honest, especially when combined with outspokenness. A very good idea to have a loyal following, fanbase and many friends and family ready to stick by you in tough times if you decide to open your mouth on a controversial issue. It saved Chik-Fil-A and the daddy of Duck Dynasty, or perhaps even made their brands stronger

5. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Totally agree....

IF ya don't want to follow the Catholic's teaching then #1 don't call yourself Catholic #2 don't send your kid to Catholic school.

As a product of Catholic school I can tell you UNFORTUNATELY (at my HS, maybe not all but a lot) about 80% of the parents/kids are not there because it's Catholic, it's because it's private and a good academic education. Sad~

6. Soonerjeepman

Unfortunately it's been going on for a long time...with obama it's just been opened up more.

What I don't understand is the libs and gays are so full of "you can believe and do whatever you want" except Christians...so hypocritical but they NEVER see it.

"Disapproval doesn't equal hatred" loved that comment.

7. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

Isaiah 5:20

King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

there's gonna be a payday someday...in the meantime, all are expected to fall in line with pop culture and be tolerant (embrace) the perversion that is so hip nowadays

8. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sadly this is the reality of this country today.

9. Soonerjeepman

yup..just got to stay true to what you believe. I love the term "homophobia"...hmmm, no not afraid of homosexuality, just don't believe it's natural, normal, or whatever one wants.