1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since CowboyMRW aint been here to Post since before we Kicked OsEwes Butt Ima Leave

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by olevetonahill, Dec 9, 2013.

?

The bet

Poll closed Dec 16, 2013.
  1. He Owes and should Pay up

87.7%
  2. Its a Push try again next year

12.3%
  1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

It up to Yall Gonna make a Pole about our bet and will abide by the simple majority Fair enough?

Most Know Him an I made a bet last year and he paid off , Good man.
    we Made the same bet this year That Ou would end Higher in the B12 than OsEwe .
    Basicly we tied since both teams have 2 loses . But it has been mentioned that since We beat them I win the bet.
    Do WE have a Higher ranking? does he Owe me or is the Bet a Push?

Ima make it simple Vote He owes or its a Push Thanks

2. Mazeppa

Mazeppa Well-Known Member

Re: Since CowboyMRW aint been here to Post since before we Kicked OsEwes Butt Ima Le

He's an aggie he owes you! And you own him. :)

3. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Re: Since CowboyMRW aint been here to Post since before we Kicked OsEwes Butt Ima Le

OU wins head to head. Higher finish in the B12 final standings due to the tiebreaker. Higher ranking in the poles. BCS Bowl vs non BCS Bowl.

He loses.

4. olevetonahill

Heh
    Later Ima vote just so I can see the totals with out havin to View results and shat

5. webfoot

webfoot Member

He owes - in a good way.

6. SoonerDomiNation

SoonerDomiNation New Member

He owrs a ewe.

7. olevetonahill

I dont want a ewe unless its a Virgin and he aint gonna find one off those :lemo:

8. SoonerDomiNation

SoonerDomiNation New Member

Lol...

9. olevetonahill

Dont want this Lost. I really dont mind waitin till next year if he wants to make the Bet again,

10. olevetonahill

From the Looks of it The Boy needs to show up and defend Himself Only ONE has said Its a Push so far.

11. SoonerLB

SoonerLB New Member

Rules is rules, and a bet is a bet, so MRW . . . . . , PAY DAT MAN! ;)

12. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

Funny stuff. He owes. Period.

13. Piware

Piware Well-Known Member

Wondered where he and his orange Kool-Aid have been. Do ewe suppose his butt is still frozen at T-Bones shack on the prairie?

14. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Let the poor Poke grieve. I'm sure he'll return eventually, always does

15. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Just like herpes. There is no cure.

16. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Don't let him pay you off in sheep eggs.

17. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Just got back from tending to my flock. They've had a rough few days to say the least. The winter storm was already bad enough on them and with the choke job by Gundy and crew on Saturday, they didn't get any rest until Monday night, but at least they were kept warm since it was cold.

Actually, I left after the game to come to Pennsylvania for work. Long drive and the app isn't working on my phone for some reason so I haven't been around for it.

I'm only going to say one thing about the bet. Since it's a poll and I'm an OSU fan I know that I'm going to lose the poll anyways, but we did tie in the standings at 7-2. Technically we finished second because the rules are H2H but we beat UT, you lost to UT, UT beat you, and then it goes to; "The records of the three teams will be compared against the next-highest placed teams in the conference in order of finish." Which the way I understand it is who beat Baylor?

But we fully choked as usual against you and so I'll be needing your address again Vet.

18. olevetonahill

Peem sent, You do realize your argument is so aggied up its funny dont you? You are saying that Yall beat a team that beat us? Really? Guess Yall playing and LOSING to WVU kinda slipped yer mind dint it? Dint we then beat WVU? Yea Thot so.

19. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

Transitive property does not apply here. Sorry.

20. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

That's all you had to say. Everything else was a lot of baaah baaah baaah.