1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU versus Texas Tech (2013)

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCSoonerfan

SCSoonerfan New Member

Millard out for the year.

2. Aries

Aries Active Member

3. dossett5

dossett5 New Member

We hang on so sweett!! Look for Cliff Kingsbury to be a thorn in every coach in the Big12 down the road. He was schooled by the best of the passing run second offenses. Leach and playing under Brady and tha Pats system.

4. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

. Not the Point he was making But carry on.

5. dossett5

dossett5 New Member

That hurts and more now than previous years. The expansion of the previous D1 now FBS recruiting is and will get tougher. Athletes can stay close to home and be on TV 3 or 4 times a year. This will hurt depth charts and players of the same level to step in. I found interesting that Finch was aloud to come to the plate. Really like the guy as a all purpose back. He got playing time early his first year and has limited or no significant playong time. I can't remember or know if it was injury that was the reason for is quick absents or he got sideways with Bob?? Does anybody remember or know what happened?!

6. Therealsouthsider

Therealsouthsider New Member

...Blevins can lick it, won't see him out in the weather watching a game

ss

7. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

He was in the doghouse for a while. Luckily, he found they keys and got out!

8. budbarrybob

budbarrybob New Member

NO ****... Dean can kiss my black ***... Well if it was black he could kiss it. Maybe he can suck my white sock. F him. I thought the crowd was decent considering a rain delay.

9. cherokeebrewer

cherokeebrewer New Member

The criticism of individual players (in particular Blake Bell) is embarrassing. The doughnut/pizza comments directed at JH are childish yet disturbing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.