1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Luck

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by CowboyMRW, Nov 21, 2012.

1. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Just wanted to wish all Sooners good luck Saturday.

Hopefully both teams escape injury free, and it's a good game.

I'll be heading to BFE in McCurtain County so I won't be on anymore so I just wanted to say Good Luck to all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

2. Idabel, Smithville, Wright City maybe?

3. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Good luck... to your avatar, sig, and anything else SF.com allows you to edit.

If our offensive line should get even more injured and we should happen to be outscored for the third time at home this season... please be more clever than simply issuing me the d@mn oSu logo again :D

4. CowboyMRW

Actually Hochatown. Even worse.

5. CowboyMRW

Will do. I've got some things up my sleeve for you.

6. Oh my dear lowered.

7. CowboyMRW

Yea, I have a lot of family that still live in Broken Bow, but they have deer camp deep in the mountains. I'll get to see some beautiful country at least.

8. i get that way from time to time..idabel is the only school i've ever been to that had students drive tractors to school..

9. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

[​IMG] .

10. 70sooner

70sooner High Plains Drifter

do you ever hear any strains of Dueling Banjos wafting thru the countryside from your camp, LOL!~

11. badger

At the Gundy family thanksgiving table Cale Gundy and family looked on stunned as his brother Mike choked on his turkey, turned purple and was rushed off to the hospital. Cale sadly looked his brother Mike in the eyes after being told that Mike was not well enough to coach the Pokes on Saturday, but then smiled and said:

"We want you, we need you...But we're going to win with you or without you."

[hairGel]

12. sooner46

sooner46 New Member

Cale worn his OU Sooner T-shirt is the reason why Mike choked.

13. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can agree with Cowboy about no injuries to either team. So when I say "break a leg", I really mean "drop a pass" or "fumble the ball" or "miss a tackle".

Break a leg, Cowboys.

14. badger

The shirt upset Mike's wife so much that Mike fired Cale as his brother.

15. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

I'm heading to Norman for this one! Making the trip back for thanksgiving and was able to get tickets so that annoying chick in section 6 that won't sit down and yells every minute we're on defense is apologizing in advance.

Happy Thanksgiving MRW but I'm hoping Saturday winds up being a long night for you!

16. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Me too! Bringing my boys (it'll be my youngest son's first home game). I'll be the one in the OU sweatshirt.

17. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

Thanks CowboyMRW. Here's hoping for an injury free game. :)

18. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah! First home game for my kids too. We went to Cincy a couple of years ago.

We live in Champaign and occasionally watch the Illini stink it up. They are gonna flip when they see a packed stadium going crazy.

I can't wait.

19. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER New Member

Just wondering what kind of sheep sacrifice a victory would bring to CowboyMRW this year??

20. Peeb

Peeb Active Member

Wishing that OU avoids all forms of injury and that everybody is safe travelling to/from the game.

Other than that, hoping that good fortune falls entirely upon OSU tomorrow!

Should be fun (hope so, anyhow!)

Be well, all.