1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bama piddling it all away vs Loud Stupid U

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by TUSooner, Nov 3, 2012.

1. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Get off the field Less Mileage!

Hahahahahahahahaha

Prevent defense fails again!

2. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

well well well. Bama rises from the grave. McCarron, too. Any day LSU loses can't be all bad!

3. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

The last time they were Number One (BSC poll) they lost the Big 12 Championship Game.

Better to be patient like Bill Snyder and hope to be Numero Uno after the BCS Championship Game.

4. DrZaius

DrZaius Well-Known Member

I think Bell will change your mind next season. You can smell a winning drive in that kid a mile away. LJ does not have enough faith in himself to pull that off.

5. TUSooner

McCarron is so emotional because if he hadn't pulled it out at the end, he would have been the goat for how he seemed to phone it in for most of the 2d half.

6. TUSooner

Let us hope so!

7. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

So I guess y'all got your wish for another SEC MNC ??? Cause unless Bama trips up (and their season only gets easier) there's no way there not in it again.

8. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hope youre right

9. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

^This. LSU will not win it all this year and that's a comforting thought. We should get a decent meltdown thread out of this one.

10. TUSooner

There's that downside, but I just can't be for LSU; I don't even try any more.

11. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

"Hope" is not a strategy.

12. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, but if LSU had won I figure there is a decent chance they would get in the MNC game if they won out.

13. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

I guess at this point we'll never know :upset:

14. TUSooner

You do realize we're just fans and that our "strategies" don't count for ****, right? :wink: Hope is fine.

15. 1890MilesToNorman

1890MilesToNorman New Member

LSU coaches made seriously stupid choices in this game. The coaches lost this one for them. :D

16. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

Strategery ??? :smile:

17. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

But...but I thought AJ McKarron was just a game manager??

Great teams, even when not having their best game, find a way to win. That's what happened in Baton Rouge tonight. We were outplayed for 59 minutes in a stadium where the home team had won 22 in a row and gone 30-1 in night games for the past 8 seasons.

Bring on Johnny Football....

18. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

deleted

19. BlownGP

BlownGP Member

I dont know where bama finds these running backs. He's a beast.

I wanted bama to win, but my brother did bring up the point about if bama lost. There would be now SEC team in the MNC, but like BoulderSooner said they would probably jump KSU or Oregon knowing how the voters love the SEC.

20. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah New Member

Bama evidently believes in building a team from the inside out (OL & DL) and has made a commitment to the running game.