1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012NFL Draft Early Entrants

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by stoops the eternal pimp, Jan 5, 2012.

1. cccasooner2

cccasooner2 New Member

He has c = sqrt(a^2 + b^2) down, so he should be ready to go.

2. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If Ronnell really is a James Harrison type, he'll need at least enough math skills to subtract fines and lost game checks from suspensions in order to determine his real pay.

BillyBall likes this.
  3. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Any word on Broderick Brown, Geno Smith, or Tavon Austin?

4. I'm thinking all 3 are back, but geno smith should test the waters.. This is a weak, weak class of quarterbacks

Eielson likes this.
  5. Eielson

With Landry and Barkley staying, do you think the Rams could get much for the #2 pick? It appears that you're out of luck in this draft if you're looking for a QB and don't get Luck or RGIII.

6. CowboyMRW

CowboyMRW Wrestling is OSU

Hey STEP, saw on Twitter that our CB Broderick Brown was trying to decide. What do you think about it. I think he should stay but I haven't really heard his name mentioned a lot about the draft and it got me wondering

7. Eielson

I bet STEP thinks he'll stay! :p

8. CowboyMRW

Haha, Didn't even see that. My bad.

9. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Because they'll be loaded (pre-season top 5) next year & will actually be eligible for the CCG & bowls.

10. Brown should come back unless he doesn't want to graduate college or he isn't going to.. He is optimal a 3rd round pick, but unless he grows a few more inches, he'll be a middle round guy next year also.

11. Not a big deal, but Ben Habern filed papers with the Draft Advisory committee...

12. Updated list also.

13. Jacie

Jacie SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Add this one to the list, Dwayne Allen, from Clemson and Mackey Award winner this year as the nation’s top tight end. Not surprisingly, he is projected as the top TE in this year's draft.

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Same here. He should have won the Heisman IMHO. Maybe that's why he's coming back? This is also the first year the Rookies have dealt with the new restrictions on salary. Maybe he thinks things will change or get better for him next year or that Sociology Degree will pay off big.

15. Added Allen along with Brock Osweiler, QB from Arizona St, who could really throw a monkey wrench in the drafting of Weeden and some of the other QBs outside of the top 2

16. LSUdeek

LSUdeek New Member

Most think Morris Claiborne and Rueben Randle are likely to declare from LSU. Randle would do better to stay, but Claiborne is projected as a top ten pick.

17. Deek, I've heard Claiborne has already narrowed his agent choice down and is gone...Top 5 pick IMO...Randle is a 3rd round pick in this draft IMO, so unless he knows he isn't going to finish school, he should go back to LSU..

Also from the rumor mill: New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Green Bay all are very interested in Ronnell both as a OLB in their 3-4 and possible ILB depending on situation...And no one is concerned about his academic issues.

18. CowboyMRW

Big blow to Georgia today. Orson Charles declares for the draft. Think he would be a very good steal for someone like Denver

19. Another TE....He is concerned about getting injured, family needs money, etc...I hope it works out for him.

20. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Running backs are dime a dozen these days it seems. You are more likely to get a bust than an Adrian Peterson/Barry Sanders in the first round these days... and on top of that, there's tons of serviceable backs in later rounds (or undrafted) that are far cheaper.

I am not trying to knock running backs, I wish the Packers had a good one. I just think teams are increasingly putting first round value on the offensive line that blocks in front of them than the running backs themselves. Thus, you have guys like LaMichael James and Montee Ball projected to go in the third round