1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My unbiased objective opinion...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by soonerhubs, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

That 'zen master motivator dude' works for Bob too.

2. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

In the Bama kickers defense the kicks were pretty long.

3. Sabanball

I'll grant you that on the 50 yd attempt, but Cade Foster was kicking 65 yd fgs in high school out in Texas. 44 and 46 yds should be within his range.

4. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

They outgained LSU 295 to 239. I would imagine most teams won't look too good against those teams.

5. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

Maybe, but that was with a T.

6. wishbonesooner

wishbonesooner New Member

Nice try. Tidefans.com is full of posts blaming the coaching staff, Saban got outcoached, etc.

7. soonerhubs

soonerhubs SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Trevor Moawad?

8. Sabanball

Oh, I know, but not this fan. I don't speak for others.

9. ashley

ashley Well-Known Member

Thru 2009 the four longest field goals in Texas HS history were 61 thru 64 yds. and Foster is not listed.

10. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

If bama and lsu play again in the national title game, can you imagine the ****ty ratings that would get after that ****show yesterday?

11. JiminyChristmas

JiminyChristmas New Member

Watching Patriots versus Giants. Scoreless at the 2 minute warning of the first half. espn headline and game announcers both pointing to inept offenses.

Why is it great D in bama v lsu, but inept offense in the nfl?

Bama/LSU do play very good D, but you also have to admit that their QB play is not even average for D1. Trent Richardson was clearly the best player on the field, but even with that, the rest of the Bama offense is so bad, it didn't matter. LSU knew they only had to stop Richardson.

There is not a "complete" team in all of college football this year. No team deserves the label "great". Not this year.

12. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I enjoyed the game actually. Two defenses slugging it out and it came down to the two kicking teams... with the pressure on Bama most of the night with that Aussie punter having the night of his life last night and the Bama kicker having to kick from his side of the field, it seemed.

Good game... question answered. On to the next weekend.

13. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

That last part of your post just negated all the rubbish before it!! :D

14. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Offense ..............F