1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is announcing the game Saturday Night on ABC?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Oct 19, 2011.

1. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Nessler and Blackledge are good, Holly Rowe, I can do without. Then again, I think all sideline reporters are pretty much worthless.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I have heard a slight chance of rain for Saturday in Norman, so perhaps Gary England will be announcing the game Saturday night?

Gary: You are not missing any of the game...

(cuts back in the middle of Ryan Broyles celebrating a touchdown)

Gary: We apologize for the earlier break-in of missing part of the game. You will not miss any of the game here...

(cuts back to Travis Lewis doing the shark fin thing after a big sack for 20-yard loss)

Gary: We once again apologize for the earlier break0in of missing part of the game. We promise that you will not miss any of the game this time...

(cuts back to BoB Stoops' postgame presser)

Gary: ****

3. jaux

jaux Apollo Beach Sooner

Whoever does it...hope they're eating hot dogs

4. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd love to hear the late Lindsey Nelson's voice again....in the sixties and seventies it was the voice of college football to me...........guess I'll run over to youtube.

5. soonerinabilene

soonerinabilene Fish Sticks

Brad Nessler is the best espn has by far. I miss when he did the bigger games. Him, Danielson and Lynn Swann were the best team in the last 15 years.

6. prrriiide

prrriiide New Member

As long as it isn't the two buckets of monkey spunk from the KU game.

7. King Barry's Back

King Barry's Back New Member

Yeah. I don't mind the B team, or even the C team, but those guys are like the P team.