1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU vs. Tech Tailgate

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by C&CDean, Oct 16, 2011.

1. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

6-0, bowl eligible, made it past * and the effing hangover that comes every year after the * game. Still in the running for it all. Life is good!

Tailgate time again. We still have a couple parking spots available so if you want one, peem me ASAP. Here's the details for this weekend's shindig vs. the taco tech boys:

What: OU/TT tailgate party

Where: Northwest corner of Jenkins and Boyd in the parking lot immediately West of the Casa Blanca building. Look for the white canopies. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...5c7d5a63&msa=0

When: Saturday, October 22. The food will be ready by 3:00, and we'll be there before 11 am to set up. Beer should be cold by about noon, but the food won't be ready till about 3:00.

Who: You. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Cost: Free. There is a tip jar for donations if you'd like to help out, and Oklahomey will be there selling raffle tickets for very cool OU memorabilia.

Menu: Dean's Barbecue. We'll have smoked beef brisket, pork loin, baby back ribs, hot sausages, and chopped beef for sammiches. Sides include beans, slaw, Walt's tater salad, etc. Please feel free to bring something to share if you feel so inclined. Desserts and "special dishes" are always welcome.

Beverages: The usual. Dos Equis, Modelo, Pacifico, Newcastle, Guinness, Bitburger, and a few others. Also plenty of canned domestic beer for those that like it. We'll also have the mini-bar available. Please feel free to bring a special beer or beverage to share if you'd like.

TV: High-def satellite TV to watch the other games as we party.

Facilities: His and her porta potties will be on site. Guys, do NOT pee in the girl's potty. Momma will have your *** if you do. Also, please refrain from throwing beer cans and bottles into the turlets. THIS INCLUDES THE URINAL.

2. soonermagicgirl

soonermagicgirl New Member

[​IMG]

I bought two of these beer towers.. they hold 100oz of liquid. Not sure what I want to put in here, a mixed drink or good ol plain beer.. Either way, one or both will be brought to tailgate. :)

3. DCSooner

DCSooner Relax, I'm Cleared.

I'm speechless.

4. Howzit

Howzit Junice Groupie

That almost looks naughty.

5. DCSooner

Almost?

6. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Dirty bitches :encouragement:

7. soonermagicgirl

HAHAHA

YEAH....We had a few heads turn at Draftpicks in Dallas...

8. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

nothing says "take her home to meet mom" like a beer hound! ;)

9. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Now people are gonna think we do beer bongs at our tailgates. We're so much more mature than that. We do dirty shots of the OVJ and crap, but never a beer bong... until Saturday? Sheez.

10. soonermagicgirl

Still hasn't shipped from warehouse so might not make it in time

11. btk108

btk108 New Member

I bet Dean could MacGuyver one for you

12. olevetonahill

Hell yea, A little Duct tape and some schedule 40 PVC pipe , WE be set .

13. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

This is the best thread jacking I've ever seen....

14. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What CAN'T you do with some ducky and pvc?

15. olevetonahill

Hell I built a house once

16. DCSooner

I'll bring the kine bud!

17. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

That pic has so much potential at the fark forum...

18. olevetonahill

Ill try to figure something to bring

19. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

i'm bringing the buffalo chicken dip again, it seemed to be a hit last time, it was all gone.

20. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Yes, we have your pyrex. What you gonna put it in? BTW, that **** is good. We've made it two or three times since the tailgate. Even tried a couple different variations that are really good. Thanks for the recipe.