1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSU or Texas this weekend?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SoonerGibb7, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mdklatt

mdklatt SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I hope for a game similar to the classic Halloween Bowls of yore so that one of them beats the hell out of the other for 30 minutes then gags on it in the second half, thus bringing as much misery as possible to both fan bases.

2. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

Mack's never lost a game the week after the RRS.

Of course, streaks are meant to be broken.........:D

3. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

I think we have a bunch of aglets on this board. Seriously, WGAS? I want neither. I don't care about either. I can't even believe y'all are carrying on like this over something as insignificant as a ball game between the two orange unholies. Seriously y'all, it doesn't matter. Not even a little bit.

That being said, I think the orange aglets are gonna have their hands full. First, they're stupid aglets and they will eventually believe their own press. Second, their defense ain't very good. Third, the whorns are gonna have a serious case of the redass - compliments of Stoops & Co. It'll be closer than y'all think.

4. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'd say OSU wins.

Don't know by how much. I think Texas will be the best D they've faced, it's in austin. I think it depends on Tx offense. If they can score might be close. My feeling is OSU will roll them.

5. finster

finster New Member

Put your money on OSU. Apparently every team we beat lose the will to live.

6. possumfat

possumfat New Member

I know on paper OSPhew should win agaisnt Texas but I just have a weird feeling they could lose! I think Texas will be able to run on the new and improved defense which will limit the amount of opportunities on offense for the pukes. I'm 50/50 on the thought that the Texas defense can disrupt CrazlyLegs Weeden timing......................I think you will see a completely different Texas team this weekend.

7. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

High scoring game on both sides... it will be entertaining. Not sure who to root for either... goes against my grain.

I'd rather just have us win out and move on... nothing to see here folks.

8. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You don't have a pecking order?

Who would you root for in a game between Notre Dame and orange aggy?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  9. NYC Poke

NYC Poke New Member

There is a possibility -- remote, but it's a possibility nonetheless -- that LSU and Bama trip up, and we go to 12/3 ranking 1-2. That game would be huge. I'd love to see it. And yes, I know the possiblity for an absolutely Brent Parker-ish soul-crushing loss would be there, but I'd love to see it.

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

It would be an OK deal. But, it would be better if Mack Brown could calm the boo-birds!

11. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If that happens then take a picture. It's the closest the pokes will ever get to numba one.

12. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

lOSUr - 52
    cows - 27

I would rather osu keep winning, but watching either team lose will be fun.

13. OU Sooners

OU Sooners New Member

the best scenario is this:

OU stomps Texas - DONE
    Texas plays close with OSU til the end and wins
    OU stomps OSU

We beat them both, OSU loses to Texas, and Texas loses to us.

14. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Let's cheer for both teams to make us giggle repeatedly for any reason whatsoever!

1- Mack clapping
    2- Gundy hair gel
    3- Weeden being old
    4- Blackmon hot dogging
    5- Blake Gideon failing on defense
    6- Texas' ever changing quarterbacks
    7- OMGMCCOYTOSHIPLEYJUSTLIKEDADDYSANDBRUDDERS!
    8- Whichever team loses, there will be a wonderful meltdown or 20 to post all week afterward in return for your vBookie participation.

:D

15. fadada1

fadada1 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i wouldn't be shocked if the pokes drop 80 on them. i also wouldn't be surprised if the cows win. that being said, i'll be pulling for the asteroid to hit sometime in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

16. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

BEST ANSWER Award!

17. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Speaking of the Poke side of the state, I watched the last 10 or so mins of that Old Man Weeden special they had last night and parts of it showed game prep and other stuff. Here are baj's biased observations:

1- Does OU ever have to practice in its stadium? OSU does. All the time. Apparently. Absolutely no practice shots anywhere but at the Bone Pick Stadium. Bet it gets cold practicing outside in December!

2- OSU is undisciplined, especially Blackmon. Ooo, I caught a 10-yard pass. Play to the crowd! Ooo, I didn't get passed to that one time. Complain to Weeden! Hot doggin' to the point that Mangino would eat him instead of chew him out.

3- OSU coaches are undisciplined. Tons of cursing and odd behavior even when they know 20 ESPN cameras are pointed right at them. LOL at the one telling Weeden that throwing an INT is OK. It was so OK that he threw two more (two were pick 6's... did I mention the game was against U-La-La?)

4- A quick shot of Bone Pick WITHOUT AN INTERVIEW OR HIM SAYING A WORD. Wish it was always that simple with their billionaire owner and operator.

5- They are so screwed for all of the reasons above. KSU might beat them before we do.

18. salth2o

salth2o New Member

OSU by more than 2 TD's.

19. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The only reason to tune into that ****fest of a game will be the vain hope that the halftime show is a fight between T Boone and Deloss Dodds.

20. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

4 pages of this sh*t, really? Am I the only one who doesn't give a f*ck about either one of these orange wearing bastards?