1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU on LHN would you watch?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by OUHOMER, Sep 28, 2011.

1. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

was thinking today, Ball St game is a PFV only this weekend. If LHN were available and showed the game would you watch it?

just cusrious.

2. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

3. deweydw

deweydw Well-Known Member

I think you need to subscribe to LHN. So the answer would be no.

4. Soonerntxs

Soonerntxs New Member

Only if I were in a BAR with HOT WINGS facing a mirror that had a reflection of the game on in one of the PIP Screens!

HELL, what am I thinking NO SILLY, You'll go blind watching anything whorn related!

5. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

That's like asking if your wife and daughter were in a house fire and you could only save one, which would it be...

[size=-3]For the record, I'm divorced...so that's easy![/size]

6. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

I'd rather listen to it on the radio

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Start the Sooner Network asap, someone in the athletic department. START IT! SOON! Now? NOW if possible!

It's almost basketball season and a lot of our games for both men and women need a network. Why not provide one?!

PS: if it takes launching with Poke to get it going, I don't care. We can even include them in the name... the Sooner State Network. Pokes might initially resist, till they fume once again that a conference football game isn't getting televised (the next blackout is their KU/OSU game at home)

8. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

9. mgsooner

mgsooner New Member

I'd be more likely to watch it if it were aired by Al Jazeera.

ouflak and 8timechamps like this.
  10. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Another question just crossed my mind. Would David Boren sell the rights to LHN? If so how much would it take?

11. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

12. Keller Sooner

Keller Sooner New Member

13. Chiliman

Chiliman New Member

No question.

14. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

15. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

16. SoonerPride

SoonerPride Collector Emeritus

17. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It is not a subscription type of network, you cannot get it on your cable/sat service if they do not have an agreement with ESPN/LHN to carry it. Even if it was an extra cost subscription network like some of the soccer channels and such the provider still needs to have a contract with them for carriage. On most systems (all 6 or 7 they have signed) I think it is in the Sports Tiers package, so if you have that package then you would more than likely have it. Time Warner here in Austin still does not carry it so local Whorn fans still can't watch it.

18. MyT Oklahoma

MyT Oklahoma New Member

19. the-rover

the-rover New Member