1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone up for a good laugh? Read this gopokes thread.

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Jaybound, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Jaybound

Jaybound New Member

2. SoonerDood

SoonerDood New Member

Yeah, see, that would require going there, which I am waaaaaayyyyy too lazy to do. Besides, most of us are banned from that orange circle jerk anyway.

NormanPride likes this.
  3. ouwasp

ouwasp New Member

hey, if it meant OU wouldn't have to play those ______ anymore, I'm all for it!

4. sooner59

sooner59 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree with them! Let's leave them the **** out of this and, hell...maybe even the B1G would let us in. Nebraska would be all for it. I went to the game in Lincoln in '09. Man, that school has a hard-on for OU.

5. OU Sooners

OU Sooners New Member

Texas is jealous and created the Longhorn network because OU has won the big XII Championship 7 out of 11 years. They want to use their fan base to replace their lack of dominance on the field. A&M is mad because Texas put them in their place. OSU is going along with whatever because they will always be OU's little runny nosed brother who tags along with big brother but never beats him at anything physical... The BIG XII conference is dead and OU dominated it the entire time. Lets take this final championship before it falls apart. Sort of like when we didnt let Nebraska win the championship on their way out, we cant let anyone else win it this final year.

6. tfoolry

tfoolry New Member

7. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

OSU and Texas could be the new RRS.

:D

8. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Meh, Pokes are getting more reasonable, it seems, or perhaps I'm just getting used to them living in Tulsa and all.

When we were down and injured in 2009 and the Pokes were thought to finally beat us even if the game was in Norman, the OSU fans around we were all pessimistic, thinking that OSU would inevitably blow it like they always do against OU (and they were soooooo right).

Even the next year with Old Man Weeden to Blackmon and a chance at the Big 12 South title and a Big 12 title game berth, OSU fans around me were pessimistic again, like "What are we going to do to blow this awesome opportunity again?" and sure enough, they were soooooo right again!

I mean, they'll wear their orange proudly and not shy away from the fact that they support their Pokes no matter what, but the ones around me have had their reality check at some point their their orange fandom already. They know they are just setting themselves up for disappointment if they set their expectations too high.

Perhaps that is why this poster is suggesting sticking in the Big 12 somehow, because they fear that the Pac-?? will reject them.

9. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I think that's already the plan...

10. LVSOONER15

LVSOONER15 Getting it done

We can hold down the north while Texas holds down the south. These people are a different breed.

11. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

OSU has wood for OU, too... they just hide it in their belt.

12. SoonerinSouthlake

SoonerinSouthlake Well-Known Member

does this poor dude have any idea he is the icon representing poke goofiness?

13. SunnySooner

SunnySooner Wild West Wench

I can never figure out what's up with the squatting. Srsly? I've never seen that in another Olan Mills display. Why? Did he just get tired or something? Is there a campfire off screen somewhere? I really can't remember anytime in the course of my daily life when I need to squat and grin like that. Except when we're camping and I've had a 6 pack. But I don't want anyone taking my picture!!! And don't boys stand up to do that?!??! It's just so confusing.

14. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

One of their fans was on facebook talking about how oSu is on the verge of being a powerhouse program.
    Yeah oSu. They aren't even aTm light right now.

15. oudivesherpa

oudivesherpa Well-Known Member

OSU reminds me of a flea with an erection floating the river yelling, “raise the draw bridge, raise the draw bridge!”

16. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I went on a cruise this summer and they were taking pictures of people laying down, holding their head in their hands. I bet they paid a lot of money for what basically amounts to glamour shots at the mall, 1985 style....

SunnySooner likes this.
  17. bluedogok

bluedogok SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That pic is better than this one.....

[​IMG]

Okie35 likes this.
  18. SunnySooner

SunnySooner Wild West Wench

OMG!!! wth is that^^^^????

WHY is he wearing black lipstick? I know they have Halloween colors, is that his Halloween costume? Or is he just gothic AND fabulous? Good Lowered, you just can't fark that **** up. And they wonder why we laugh at them, it's just too easy. At least he's not squatting.

Okie35 likes this.
  19. MountainOkie

MountainOkie New Member

Is that Kid Rock's gay brother?

SoonerinSouthlake likes this.
  20. DYNOMITE

DYNOMITE New Member

One guy said "Let ou, texas go, rebuild the BIG XII, all would be fine in time." Is he saying let OU and Texas go to different conferences? Because if that happened the big 12 would poof into thin air.