1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boo-freaking-hoo Bob. Get over it already.

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by oudavid1, Feb 28, 2011.

1. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

Really?

Link

2. Sooner_Bob

Sooner_Bob SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Are you an only child?

soonerboomer93 and OULenexaman like this.
  3. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

number 4 out of 5

4. Sooner_Bob

And beating a sibling makes you feel good? :)

5. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

I think he was dissing on how the guy was saying boo-hoo to stoops. I think you thought he wrote that last part or something. What are you even talking about?

6. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i think he was calling out the author, amirite?

it's pretty crappy to have to play your brother like that. it's one thing if he was established, but he's in the middle of helping to rebuild FSU and i'm sure beating him down last year wasn't pleasant. Mike had said the same things about having to play Iowa.

i'm sure they'll get over it, but it's not like he's trying to change the schedule, he just said he wasn't looking forward to that aspect.

7. Kilmer

Kilmer New Member

Yeah I think David was siding with Stoops here and the writer was doing the bashing.

I have 2 brothers and can definitely understand how that would be uncomfortable going up against them.

8. texas-sooner

texas-sooner New Member

Yea that's what I got out of it, I'm guessing Sooner Bob thought otherwise

9. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

Bob hang half a hundred and leave little brother a semi-hole after his butt raping.

10. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

The author doesn't understand the fact that when you lay 50 pts on your brother, that doesn't help him.

11. jumperstop

jumperstop New Member

The author doesn't understand that a serious/reputable author doesn't use the word boo-hoo in a published article.

12. Sooner_Bob

13. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

Ya how many of those are still around in this day and age?

14. swardboy

swardboy SoonerFans.com Elite Member

But how do you really feel?

15. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

the commenters over there are unbelievably retarded. This genius rips on our OOC schedule:
    i notice he leaves out Alabama 2X, Miami 2X, UCLA 2X, TCU 2X, FSU 2X, BYU, Cincy 2X, Washington (turned out to be bad but didnt know it at the time), Oregon 2X, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Louisville.

16. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

And he neglects to compare the OOC teams that other elite programs played in that period.

17. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

let put it simple, blogs like *******s, everyone has one and they all stink.

who cares.

18. boomermagic

boomermagic New Member

No, Bob doesn't want to play his brother I understand that but he wasn't crying about it.. What the hell is the guy's problem ? Maybe he would love to beat down his brother but Bob and most of us wouldn't.. The guy is a dousche..

19. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How many tough OOC games do UF,the U and FSU have over the last 10 years?

20. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

That guy named edgy on the comment portion thinks we play a weak non conference schedule. He backtracked a little but still...