1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Picture Deserves Its Own Thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by FaninAma, Sep 20, 2006.

1. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

I wish I could but...no. **** Oregon in the ****ing neck. I hope Auburn murders them or they cheat them out of the title. After that, everything will be equal and then I'll let it go.

2. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

Hey, I live here in Eugene. I was at the game and spent the next 3 years on the Oregon campus getting my law degree. Take it from me, the people around here know it was a bad call and would rather not have had that call happen. They act like I think most of us would have if the shoe was on the other foot. Certainly there was an axe to grind, but I hope we can all distinguish that it was with the way the game was officiated rather than the way the Oregon football team played.

3. Ike

Ike party pooper

I really hope this is a close ballgame. And then I hope that with less than a minute to play, Auburn is given the W by a blown call that would make Enrico Polazzo proud.

4. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

^^^THIS. +1

5. Kilmer

Kilmer New Member

Oregon's fault or not, I still don't like them.

WAR EAGLE!

6. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

***** Oregon Fans can all go to hell fuk u all

7. jdd12

jdd12 Member

**** OREGON RWAWRAARRARWRARR

ok, feel better...go Auburn...just FYI...OKLAHOMA is going to be the one to break the SEC stranglehold

edit: oh and lol at me...i had to pause the game to let my wife finish watching one of the dumbest movies in history...case 39

8. OUNASH

OUNASH New Member

Soonerpsycho: Your picture is priceless. I just spit my beer all over my laptop.

9. soonergirlNeugene

soonergirlNeugene New Member

That grass looks really slick.

10. Dio

Dio SoonerFans.com Elite Member

all you people saying "Oooh it wasn't Oregon's fault" - do you think the 84 * game really was a tie too?

WAR DAMN PLAINSEAGLETIGERMEN!!!

11. freshchris05

freshchris05 New Member

[​IMG]

"You're an image caught in time"