1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU vs Missouri

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 23, 2010.

1. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Down by 2 scores and can't stop their offense. Defense gassed. Too many mistakes by offense and too many missed tackles.

Time to get some mo' back on this drive and make a game of it still.

2. East Coast Bias

East Coast Bias Active Member

Looks like we can't beat everyone by playing only three quarters

3. Tigeman

Tigeman New Member

At least we'll get a 2nd chance in the big 12 CCG!

4. oumartin

oumartin New Member

i have no problem saying missouri played well but dont' talk your ****. Remember that stuff comes back to bite ya in the butt. Contrats you are now 1-7 against stoops.

When will you people listen to me on this though. I've said it for 5 years Venables isn't the answer on defense but bob will never show him the door

5. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i must like the punishment, caue no matter how hard i want to just turn the tv off, i can't. i can't help but wonder " what if we come back, even though i know we cant. ahhh the life of a sooner fan.

at leaset we didnt lose to iowa state today at home.

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I turned it off. Someone PM me if we pull it out.

7. TrophyCollector

TrophyCollector Well-Known Member

wow, our d line is about as good as new Mexico st.

8. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

OVERRATED!!! OVERRATED!!! OVERRATED!!!

Might as well have some fun with it. This team folds like a cheap tent on the road. Oh well, this year can still be good. The future looks great. BTW, I love the 3 yard pass route.

9. manicsooner

manicsooner New Member

So a rematch in the Big 12 Championship would be fun!

10. Kadosh

Kadosh New Member

LOL. I say that every year. But to keep things in perspective, most of our squad are freshman. And damn good players. So next year is our year.

11. BigRed47

BigRed47 New Member

It is obvious that Missouri wanted this game more than OU. Yes, it looks like OU's road woes continue but this Missouri team looks like the best I've seen since Stoopsie has been at Oklahoma. This is a team team. They have their work cut out for them at Nebraska next week but if they play like this next week they win. If they play in the Big12 CG and OU is there in Dallas I think OU can win, but not make the mistakes they have tonight.

12. MU35OU14

MU35OU14 New Member

[IWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!![/I]

13. Ground_Attack

Ground_Attack Well-Known Member

WTF was that?

14. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

It used to be that Oklahoma would become more and more intimidating as the game went on, and they got in people's heads (esp Texas, Okie State, and Mizzou). Now they can play a team even for 3 quarters and then just lose it in the 4th - especially the run D. And in many wins they start out looking dominant and then let a team back into the game in the 4th.

Makes me think the problem is the strength & conditioning staff.

15. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It wasnt the refs fault....but OU's fault.

1. OU should be up 45-29 not losing.
    2. The refs did miss a lot of holding and hands to the face calls in the first quarter. but really had not effect in the game.
    3. OU imploded on the road, yet again.

We will see you tools in Dallas, and I can promise this much, OU will be hoisting the Big 12 Championship Trophy.

Missouri benefitted from OU's mistakes. Good lucka nd accept the win and move on. 7-1 vs. Missouri under Stoops.

Match what we have done and then come talk trash, until then, stfu and enjoy it.

16. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

Good for you Madu

17. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

****in A MM

18. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

see, hat why o cant turn the tv off!!!

19. VA Sooner

VA Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Damn, Madu! Giving me a heart attack with the muff and then almost a TD. Good job.

20. BoomerSooner esq.

BoomerSooner esq. New Member

All you bandwagon fans who show up only when we have a #1 ranking and talk about how bad we are can go back to your holes and shut the **** up. Good for on talking about how bad we are when just hours ago you were saying how we would smash mizzou. **** off