1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Renzi Stone & family

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by ndpruitt03, May 17, 2010.

1. ndpruitt03

ndpruitt03 New Member

2. GrapevineSooner

GrapevineSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

RIP little Isaiah.

And thoughts and prayers to Renzi and Lee Anne.

My wife, my daughter, and myself just welcomed the newest addition to our family, Baby Joey, exactly two months ago.

I can't imagine life without him.

3. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That's awful. :(

Renzi and his family are in my prayers.

4. OUSKINS

OUSKINS New Member

I've known Renzi since elementary school and we attend the same church now. I had the pleasure of meeting the whole family a few times, including precious Isaiah. This is a true tragedy....Renzi is a great person and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

5. Sooner24

Sooner24 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Any word about what happened.

6. ndpruitt03

ndpruitt03 New Member

Wow reading the post from yesterday they weren't even living in their house because it was destroyed by the hail storm. They were "camping out" at the Heskett's house.

7. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Horrible news, prayers sent

8. tommieharris91

tommieharris91 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This is the best I found.

9. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Thats really trippy reading just a few days ago about how the baby was alive and everyone planned was going to be simple and over quickly as far as making the baby better...simply heartbreaking

10. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Very sad. Prayers sent. :(

11. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

wow. that is just heartbreaking.

did he have a history of health problems?

12. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

So painful. Heartbreaking is closest descriptor.

We are celebrating life with a 3 month old son and could not imagine losing him.

We will be keeping Renzi and family in our prayers.

13. AMSooner

AMSooner New Member

The baby had a seizure disorder and apparently had a seizure in the middle of the night while everyone was sleeping and passed away.

Prayers to the Stone family.

14. OKC-SLC

OKC-SLC SoonerFans.com Elite Member

awful news. in for sure.

15. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I can only imagine the anguish involved in this tragedy for Renzi and his family.I am personally saddened beyond my own understanding.I can only surmise that having a 6 yr old and 3 yr old son has raised my empathy level.My prayers are with the family.

As a Christian I have been taught to believe that children are taken into God's Loving Embrace.Sadly that doesn't make me feel any better.

16. starrca23

starrca23 New Member

Prayers sent...sad news.

17. OUSKINS

OUSKINS New Member

FYI...Isaiah's services were this morning....it was beautifully done. Extremely sad of course, but his life was celebrated in a very touching manner. The bball program and OU in general were well represented with both current and former coaches, players, etc.... I won't go into details just in case that is considered a private matter, but I can say that the support from the program was there.

18. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

Very sad indeed. Just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what Renzi and his family must be going through. Prayers to all the family and friends of Little Isaiah.