1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BG STAYING!!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by sooner518, Apr 9, 2008.

1. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

Just announced live!!!!

birddog likes this.
  2. crawfish

crawfish SoonerFans.com Elite Member

WOOHOO!!!

3. sooner518

sooner518 New Member

he was making me nervous at the beginning of the presser :)D) because he seemed so somber. Then he just said he decided to come back for his sophomore season.
    great news!

4. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

:stunned: Oh no, we suck again! /:stunned:

:D Yay basketball!

5. OUSKINS

OUSKINS New Member

Whew! BG + WW + Capel = Exciting Times at the LNC next year. :)

6. toast

toast New Member

well that makes my day - next bball season should be a lot of fun.

7. SleestakSooner

SleestakSooner New Member

Sweet! Great news on a gloomy rain filled day in Norman Town.

8. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

Can't wait till next season. Anybody see that Juan Patillo is considering OU. A 6'7 swingman who can shoot from the outside.To go with what we already have or maybe we get Clark back. We still have that 1 scholly.

9. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

sweet. Who will fill L2s spot? TG?

10. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Great news. I'm looking forward to improving guard play next year.

11. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

If he comes, then we will have a Memphis-like sized line-up. Either way, both players would play the 3-spot next year, beacuse we a loaded at the 4 and 5. Besides that, outside of Leary, we don't have a guard shorter than 6'-3" (AJ). This team is going to have a glut of talent and depth next year. As next season draws closer, look for this team to be hovering around the top-10. Next year's battles with UTerus should be classics.

12. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't believe it...

can't...be...true...

13. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

14. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Finally a kid gets it, if any of you saw his comments he flat out said that the millions of dollars he would make werent worth sitting on the bench watching someone else play when he could improve his game here at OU and go even higher next yr!

15. jccouger

jccouger Member

If any of you know BG, you would know how much he truly loves the game of basketball. He isn't in love with making lots of money (though I'm sure he would more than welcome it). Like collier said, he would rather wait a year and play here than sit the bench in the NBA.

16. OKC-SLC

OKC-SLC SoonerFans.com Elite Member

good for him.

****ty day. good news.

17. Ash

Ash New Member

Wright, Cannon, Allen and Gerber are the other bigs coming back next year.

At 6'11 allen is the true center to take LL's spot but not sure he gets the start right away.

My guess right now is that Wright and Griffin are the starting frontcourt next year at least to begin the season.

18. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

maybe without a true center we run a little more next year...thatd be fun, especially with Warrens playmaking ability

19. cheezyq

cheezyq Well-Known Member

:stunned: "Dang cheetin gooners is probbly payen him to stay at uo" :stunned:

20. cheezyq

cheezyq Well-Known Member

Wait a second. When did I hit 500 posts and what did I waste it on? Now I gotta go back and check... :)