1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Loves Hosty???

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Collier11, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

For those of you who have never been to Hosty Solo on Sunday nights, you need to go...for those of us who have been, isnt it great!!!

What else could you ask for, you get 32oz of beer for $3.50, you get great music(jazz, rock, blues, etc...) you get Humor (fraidy Hole, chewbacca, c*m Sock, etc..) and you get instant lung cancer via all those who fill this 500sq/ft dive bar with cigarette after cigarette!

I went about every Sunday during college and I have only been twice in the last year but man, what a great time!!!

2. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i keep kinda meaning to go

3. TheBobbyTrain

TheBobbyTrain New Member

there are way too many annoying people that go now. When I first turned 21 it wasn't very crowded and Hosty was funnier then because he didn't have idiots in his face yelling at him to play their favorite song. Don't yell at him to play fraidy hole or oklahoma breakdown, I'm pretty sure he'll be getting to it anyway.

4. Collier11

true, Hosty became "cool" about 2-3 yrs ago and it gets way too crowded now

5. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Deli is way more than 500 sq. feet. at least 800.

6. Robby6pack

Robby6pack New Member

True Hosty became cool when he was in a band called Heater. His coolness has evolved ever since.

7. Collier11

yea I misspoke, Hosty has been cool for a while now, he became "clickish" here lately

8. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Nobody goes there any more 'cause it's too crowded.

-Yogi Berra

9. OUAndy1807

OUAndy1807 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

mondays are better, but sundays at the Deli are fun.

10. Hatfield

Hatfield SoonerFans.com Elite Member

the deli gives you lung cancer just by thinking about entering its doors.