1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Mixon rumor.....?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by JLEW1818, Jul 25, 2014.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

She was injured, Cops wont arrest ya unless its a major warrant if you are hurt in any way. They be responsible for your health if they do. When I did some Bounty hunting The PD wouldnt take em if they were injured, so when I had to whoopass on em I did it so it wouldnt show and Threatened with More if they acted hurt. I just wanted em behind bars and My paperwork signed.

2. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This was posted tonight on Landthieves, post # 2649

Originally Posted by TFD45View Post

"This is my first post ever on Landthieves, however I have always been a reader for no other reason than y'all crack me up. A long time friend of mine is a Norman police officer. I just text him to see if he knew anything. I hate to say it, but he confirmed it was indeed Mixon, and he did hit her. She sustained a broken nasal cavity and a broken orbital bone. He has been charged with aggravated assault."

3. pappy

pappy Well-Known Member

I haven't read all the comments on this, but if Mixon did in fact hit this girl then I don't care if he ever plays a down at OU. I don't care how good he is, there are things that guys just shouldn't do. Even if she hit him, he shouldn't hit her back. I guarantee he is strong enough to stop her from hitting him without hitting her back. I understand that he is just now 18 years old and blah blah blah, so I can understand giving him a 2nd chance, but Stoops should at least redshirt/suspend him this year.

4. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think he would have been arrested by now.

5. olevetonahill

Yup if hes been Charged he would have been picked up and had to post bond. We wont know anything until Monday one way or the other. I got this information from My cleaning lady who is 3rd cousin removed from Bobs cleaning lady whos brother works as a Custodian at the Cleavland county Jail

6. SouthFortySooner

SouthFortySooner Well-Known Member

The whole thing became suspect to me when, in her tv interview she called him a star running back for the team? Best I know he hasn't ever carried the ball as a Sooner, so how could he be a star?

7. olevetonahill

yea her story because of her background is suspect. But Ima wait an see. If the Boy did indeed Hit her he needs to kick rocks.

8. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

This guilty until proven innocent thing sucks. Sounds like she hit him and he quickly retaliated. This sucks. You can light me up all you want, but if she swung first at 2:30am, I am not crucifying the kid. Anyone swinging should expect to be swung on as a reflexive action if nothing else.

9. cherokeebrewer

cherokeebrewer New Member

I'm not a speculator except for the stock market and not an internet lawyer either...but when all is said and done, my gut tells me Joe Mixon will be going home to California...

10. olevetonahill

I can kinda agree. But Im still not sure he hit her. Until we see the Vids or at least the actions of both parties are described we wont know. Whos to say she didnt instigate the whole thing and Like I have suggested swung at him and Lost her balance and then fell into a table breakin her OWN face?

Lets see the Vid until we can specualte till the cows come home

11. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

From Landthieves message board again, from the Mixon situation thread. This is some sad sh*t, IMO:

Originally Posted by OU48A

"It should be noted the city of Norman while under the direction of the current Norman mayor did hire a new police of chief and did so fully knowing that they had hired a more than casual fan of the Texas Longhorns….I have seen pictures of the man flashing the Hook’em horns hand sign.
    This doesn’t mean that he goes after OU athletes, but I think we could have made a smarter hire."

12. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

Really a bad speculation. Only if he is suspended for a year is there probably a minimal chance he transfers since he would have to sit out a year anyways.

If its a short 1-4 game suspension then there isn't a reason to transfer. He has his friends here and it's well known that the homesick stuff was not true and over blown. Heck, if it's a half year suspension I bet he would still stay because he would still get to play the other half.

13. CK Sooner

CK Sooner Support Landry Jones!

The most recent stuff is that he pushed her and she fell and hit the table face first. Would you still agree he needs to go if she punched him and he pushed her?

A woman ceases to be a woman when she assaults somebody and expects not to be hit back. Hitting a women doesn't apply here, IMO.

I still want to know if she has a felony as other people were saying, I know she broke probation on the drug charge and I want her out of OU if she has one.

14. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

There are links in this thread to her record. She pleaded guilty to her felony possession charge.

15. cherokeebrewer

My gut is what it is...It does not speculate.

16. cherokeebrewer

Is this the rumor dejour or do you have a reliable source? I hope all he did was push her.

17. olevetonahill

Boy, Pay Tention
    I said IF he indeed HIT her. Not pushed and Obnoxious Drunk away!

18. olevetonahill

We can Fan this flame till Dooms day But until an Officail statement is made Or the Vid released we all just spekUlatin

19. NorthernIowaSooner

NorthernIowaSooner New Member

Agreed, no reason to speculate on what happened, suspensions, motives, or trash the girl when there is no definitive information.

20. olevetonahill

The Girl has already TRASHED herself.