1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blake Bell must have been an extremely overrated recruit.

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by LakeRat, Sep 7, 2013.

1. LakeRat

LakeRat New Member

At this point, we might as well get in the wishbone and bring barry down to the sidelines. Give it a week or two, and there will be 13 in the box.

2. Sabanball

Sabanball Well-Known Member

Watching this game, you would think two SEC teams suited up in OU and west virginny unis to play each other, and that two Big 12 teams sneaked into Williams/Brice Stadium earlier today in SC and played instead of the dawgs and the 'cocks. It's been a weird day in college football....

3. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I don't think Bell was as overrated as Knight! haha

4. cburgsooner

cburgsooner New Member

What did Bell do so well, hand the ball off?

5. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Best thing I'd say about him tonight is he's not Trevor Knight.

6. JoeR

JoeR Member

Hell TK could have stayed in to hand the ball off. If your going to play Bell, find out what he can do. Obviously playing against the practice squad is not simulating game situations. Now I'm worried about Tulsa...Tulsa!

7. IronHorseSooner

IronHorseSooner New Member

We should have had about 2 more TDs if we wouldn't have went away from, IDK, WHAT WAS WORKING! I am now convinced that, when he gets healthy, Thompson will probably start!

8. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

I think they gotta give Bell Tulsa and let the chips fall where they may. Bell definitely didn't get a chance to show if he can handle the offense, but I don't see where Knight's done anything to justify keeping the job. All I know is, if we don't show we have someone who can throw the ball consistently, our offense is going to start getting shut down in a few weeks.

9. NorthernIowaSooner

NorthernIowaSooner New Member

The Tulsa that got whipped by Bowling Green and snuck past Colorado St. today by scoring 13 in the 4th quarter to win by three? I wouldn't worry too much about them this year.

10. SOONER44EVER

SOONER44EVER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Maybe they should get Landry Jones to teach these guys how to pass.

11. S.PadreIsl.Sooner

S.PadreIsl.Sooner Well-Known Member

The entire tone of game changed when he stepped on the field! The offense regained a spring in their step! That is leadership!

12. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Confidence is a powerful drug. It can be detected in the air; as can the lack of it.

13. BigJerm7

BigJerm7 New Member

Agreed.

14. SanDiegoSoonerGal

SanDiegoSoonerGal Allegedly Pokish

That was my impression as well. The team just seemed to work a bit harder for him.

15. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

Not sure about that; all we did with him in was run the ball; at some point u have to be able to throw the damn ball

16. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

On the bright side, that hotshot Edmond QB (Justice Hansen) may feel better about keeping his commit.

17. SoonerKnight

SoonerKnight Well-Known Member

Exactly! Ha!

18. SoonerKnight

It is ok! Either Bell or Knight will start LOL!

19. SoonerKnight

I think the team responds to Bell!!!!!

20. cburgsooner

cburgsooner New Member

The game changed when Bell came in the game is BS. They ran the same plays and gained 20 yards and kicked a field goal.
    The one pass he threw was not going for a TD like they said on TV. i would be for giving Bell a chance but he is no game changer.

SOONER44EVER likes this.