1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I honestly couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the carpet

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Frozen Sooner, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

2. CBUS_SOONER

CBUS_SOONER New Member

Re: I honestly couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the ca

amazing

3. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Re: I honestly couldn't be more surprised if I woke up and my head was sewn to the ca

what'd that cost?

4. htownsooner7

htownsooner7 New Member

This is laughable. Burden of proof?? How about the people who went on record as saying they had personal knowledge of receiving improper benefits BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE IMPROPER BENEFITS. That is direct evidence.

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

If there's no proof, there's no proof. If they find something or someone talks eventually, they can reopen the investigation. It's not like the statute of limitations would be over any time soon.

6. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bull****.

7. NormanPride

Apparently all the players that said they got benefits in that HBO special "refused to cooperate" with the investigation.

I am so over the NCAA. What a crock.

8. the-rover

the-rover New Member

BS

9. finster

finster New Member

Negotiating Cam and Cecil's Awesome Allotment.

10. Soonermagik

Soonermagik New Member

NCAA cleared him to play, so they wanted to find him innocent. Corruption at its finest!!

11. 3DSooner

3DSooner New Member

I'm guessing around $180,000 big ones!

12. AlbqSooner

AlbqSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Does this mean that since they suspended the Ohio State players they will hammer them?

Nahhhhh. A laughingstock I tell ya.

13. The Ghost of Mex

The Ghost of Mex New Member

SEC....SEC......S.....E.............C......

14. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Are we really that surprised? If the NCAA wanted to find something, they would have. They might as well have arranged the pay-to-play deal themselves. What a joke!

15. salth2o

salth2o New Member

Sure
    Everybody
    Cheats

sooneron likes this.
  16. King Barry's Back

King Barry's Back New Member

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

For some reason, the NCAA did not want to find any violations. I was shocked they cleared Cam to play, and hope that someday the real story comes out, but once that decision was made they were forced to stay onboard.

I think this will be reopened after there's a changing of the guard. But with the NCAA, the guard changes slowly.

17. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

Are we seeing this from anywhere else other than al.com? I've been out of the loop and not able to watch or read anything else.

18. NormanPride

This was a joke from the beginning. He was ineligible the moment his father asked for money, regardless of whether or not he knew about it.

19. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Good Lord, I can't imagine having to share a conference with that ****ty fanbase...

20. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

And I'm sure this pops up daily on sports blogs...