1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think we can stop calling it an obsession...

Discussion in 'Smack Central' started by KC//CRIMSON, Feb 19, 2011.

1. MR2-Sooner86

MR2-Sooner86 Well-Known Member

2. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

Is this thread for reals?

1. Do people REALLY go around doing the rep stuff from old threads?
    2. If 1 is true, do you REALLY care if it happens to you? Is it that big of a deal?

My God the Internet is mind boggling to me...

3. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

4. IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I lot of weiner lovin goin on in here

6. boomermagic

boomermagic New Member

Whoever started this dumbass thread should be banned..

7. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

No...he's just a whiny little bitch who instigates **** then goes and bitches to the mods when he gets whapped...then the mods bane the whappers...and he escapes scot free. Seriously KC, you are a ****ing troll...and a piece of ****!

OUthunder and btk108 like this.
  8. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

dude, KC just responds the dumb crap the Posse seems to like to start. he generally just guilty of playing along with the Jr. High BS that goes on

i don't have problems with Vet, but expecting someone to not say anything in response to a neg jihad is just silly. almost as silly as a neg jihad...

i'm not saying i'm above something like that, but i'm not going to not own up to it being retarded if i was involved :D

9. SoonerStormchaser

Dude...it's inflammatory posts that KC puts on the boards that brings about the jihads. No I am not condoning em, but if you're a mosquito and keep buzzing around someone's ear, you're eventually gonna get whapped. Well KC mosquito decided to bitch and whine to the mods after he got whapped...

10. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

You know the ole saying...Bullies don't like to be bullied. They turn into cry babies very quickly when the tables are turned, and this case is no different.

11. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Worst thread ever !!!

KC//CRIMSON likes this.
  12. STUpendOUs

STUpendOUs New Member

I said...
    Shut up Rus....
    [​IMG]

13. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

How did Stu get back on the board...so much nicer without him...

14. SoonerStormchaser

It's cause Stu is the man!

15. OUDizzle

OUDizzle New Member

Free love man.

[​IMG]

Can't we all get along?

KC//CRIMSON likes this.
  16. btk108

btk108 New Member

[​IMG]