1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T. Boone Pickens Stadium

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Oldnslo, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Oldnslo

Oldnslo Radioman

How is it that you can have 4 huge video screens, all of which are unviewable from any point in the stands?

Why isn't there a flagpole? Nice to see Old Glory zip-tied to a wall. Would it be too much to find an Oklahoma flag? Or did they run out of flag money at the same time that the video screen fund ran dry?

Is a fund running dry the reason that why there were ads on the video screens all damn game? Only reduced the view of the replays by 20% or so.

I guess they'll make everything work right once they sell out a season. Or a game.

yermom likes this.
  2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

When the video boards were announced on OP.com and people started complaining that the GIA ones were small, an OSU employee chimed in that they were larger if you were closer to them.

Yes, folks you read that corrrectly - small video boards are larger if you are closer to them.

Also, if they don't have an Oklahoma state flag at the game, then eff them. Maybe the fans should bring Oklahoma state flags (along with their Oklahoma State flags) to the Boone instead of big cardboard heads of Gundy and Pickens.

3. Dan Thompson

Dan Thompson New Member

My physics prof. would like to hear that one.

4. cvsooner

cvsooner Well-Known Member

I believe the commentators Sat. night said TBP has contributed something just shy of a half billion dollars to OSewe.

A. Half. Billion. Dollars.

HALFBILLIONDOLLARS?!

And they're still trailing 82-16....bwahahahahahahahaha!

5. 85sooners

85sooners New Member

6. boomerinhou

boomerinhou New Member

Answers are simple. It's Oklahoma State. What would you expect?

Next question.

:pop:

7. Football Jim

Football Jim New Member

Sorry to be so crude, but aren't they just polishing a turd? Lewis Field was terrible to begin with. If you start with sh** I guess your going to end up with sh**.

8. SoonerRoy

SoonerRoy New Member

Their field is laid out E-W instead of N-S. Causes some problems for visiting teams because the sun is at a different angle. No problem at night, of course.

9. A Sooner in Texas

A Sooner in Texas New Member

Wow, never heard that before!

;)