1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can we get Lou Holtz

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Vegas Sooner, May 3, 2008.

1. Vegas Sooner

Vegas Sooner Member

...out of College Gameday? Several of my friends and I have written letters-etc, as many other alumni and fans of other universities, but its not working. Suggestions????? Sick of Daffy!

2. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Why, I love seeing him make an a$$ out of himself. As a kid I watched cartoons on Saterday morning, now I watch Gameday.

IB4OU2 and Harry Beanbag like this.
  3. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He'll eventually start decomposing. They'll have to take him off the air then won't they?

Flagstaffsooner likes this.
  4. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He's already more decomposed than the Odor Eaters in my ten year old sneakers.:D

5. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

as long as there is a cement pond, there will be vittles.

6. soonerloyal

soonerloyal New Member

I could have sworn the completion of your title sentence was gonna be

"...a new pair of spit-free dentures?"

My bad.
    :D

7. snp

snp New Member

For every email you write dissing Lou, I shall write 3 praising him. Don't take his halftime speeches away from me.

8. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

You guyschz schoulduh really conschider what coatsch Holtzsch brinschz to the tabe-uhl.

I thought this thread was about firing Venables for Lou Holtz. :p We don't want a coach to light a fire up under OUr guys, we want a guy who will spit enough to put it out.

9. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bring back Trev Alberts!

At least he didnt spit all over the cameras.

10. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

[​IMG]
    why you guys always pickin' on ol' Lou? what has he even done besides...

1- Curse ND twice in one season.
    2- Curse Oklahoma State by impersonating Mike Gundy's "That's not true!" speech.
    3- NOT pep talk us.

There you have it... Holtz here to stay! :D

Besides, I find his pep talks very funny. I am not joking, they are hilarious and I would be sad if they were gone next season... but he can disappear from the rest of the show if he wants

11. soonermix

soonermix New Member

while we are in the firing mode lets get rid of corso and mark may also

Fraggle145 likes this.
  12. SteelClip49

SteelClip49 New Member

Lou Holtz looks like Dilbert...

btw, he can curse Notre Dame all he wants...their last national title was under him.

13. soonerfan28

soonerfan28 New Member

What mental hospital did Lou come from again. Just kidding, I loved watching the Bus and Reggie Brooks at Notre Dame. I just hate watching this guy talk. I think I saw this skit on SNL.

14. Youngsooner

Youngsooner New Member

Yeah we need to get him out of there... I have a feeling he might be giving OU a Pep talk before our bowl game... and there would go another bowl... get him off the air fast!!!!!

15. humblesooner

humblesooner New Member

I would say keep writing letters. That'll work.

Every letter/e-mail you write, regardless of the content (pro or con) is another letter telling the networks that you are watching. That is all they and their advertisers are interested in.

16. Ahh let him be...His Gundy speech made up for all the thpittin he does

17. SoCal

SoCal Member

Mark May is the one that needs to be fired!! I think Granny was really bad when he first got the job on "Game Day" but he has improved a lot.

18. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

sending letters and emails will keep him there for along time, give the guy attention and they know you are watching

19. reddfoxx

reddfoxx New Member

While we're at it- please, please fire Pam Ward.

The only thing good about her play-by-play is that she is usually doing a pathetic Big 10 game that no one wants to watch anyway.

20. adoniijahsooner

adoniijahsooner New Member

Can anyone tell me why they got rid of trev alberts? I use to love the fights between him and mark may. Also, coach holtz is good for business, but it is disgusting to hear him talk on a saturday as i sit down for a bowl of cereal.