Frozen Sooner
10/25/2008, 04:11 PM
olvet's been an OU fan so long some of his gear actually reads OV

PhiDeltBeers
10/25/2008, 04:14 PM
Me thinks stews pot is getting stirred.

olevetonahill
10/25/2008, 04:14 PM
Stew , If this Board and Posters are so terrible , why the **** you here ?

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 04:16 PM
because i like drama ;) thx for asking

TUSooner
10/25/2008, 04:19 PM
We are sh*t in 2 of the 3 phases of football...and if we don't stop dropping passes, it may become 3 of 3.

Everyone, from coaches to fans and every last player, needs to understand that we are not as good as we think we are.

That pretty much sums it up for me, too.

Every win is sweet. That's especially true this year since no wins are guaranteed with OUr shaky defense and special teams.

There are more than 3 teams in Div 1-A who would beat the steaming snot out of us right now. USC and UFla are 2, and they are below us in the BCS (for now).

I figure we can outscore Nebbish and aTm, but I wouldn't bet $.02 on beating TTech and oSu. Then we'll have our annual Goliathan bowl collapse.

Not that I'm pessimistic or anything :rolleyes:

But hey, we won today, so it's a good day.

olevetonahill
10/25/2008, 04:21 PM
because i like drama ;) thx for asking

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/291827_8382025_mywrite/foghorn_leghorn2.jpg
I say, I say go away Boy you Bother me .

StoopTroup
10/25/2008, 04:21 PM
If any of you can't stomach going to anymore games...let me know...I can get those seats filled for ya.

YWIA :D

olevetonahill
10/25/2008, 04:25 PM
If any of you can't stomach going to anymore games...let me know...I can get those seats filled for ya.

YWIA :D

Will you come get me ?:D

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 04:26 PM
i was talking to bri...my badIt's okay. I've been negging him to Bolivia.

N00bs gotta earn the right to call out veteran posters, not to mention the fact that he's name calling and breaking the rules as well.

I feel a shoe whipping coming on...:texan:

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 04:26 PM
Well in that case, lemme dig out my old OU transcript......yep, I get to be a fan too.

So as I was saying, feel free to f*ck right off, troll.

ill do my best to not read your posts then because you have no clue what you are talking about...seriously man you think you know everything...you think they should be absolutely perfect every game...you think that our offense should score in two plays and then the defense should get a three and out everytime but it doesn't ever work out that way does it? You talk like they lost the game but Its cool though ill bleep off

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 04:28 PM
Mods.

Bane him.

StoopTroup
10/25/2008, 04:29 PM
Will you come get me ?:D

I ain't no meals on wheels but hell yeah...

The thing is...I haven't made it back from a game yet that I didn't go to sleep on the way Home.

Thank God I haven't had to drive much. :D

tommieharris91
10/25/2008, 04:30 PM
ill do my best to not read your posts then because you have no clue what you are talking about...seriously man you think you know everything...you think they should be absolutely perfect every game...you think that our offense should score in two plays and then the defense should get a three and out everytime but it doesn't ever work out that way does it? You talk like they lost the game but Its cool though ill bleep off

http://www.northsidebaseball.com/Forum/images/smilies/banned.gif

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 04:31 PM
Mods.

Bane him.

dude they already gave me a warning so chill out...just because I haven't had many posts doesnt mean that I cant call veteran posters out...where would the fun be in that?? I love giving you guys a rise

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 04:33 PM
dude they already gave me a warning so chill out...just because I haven't had many posts doesnt mean that I cant call veteran posters out...where would the fun be in that?? I love giving you guys a rise
No.

You can't, N00b. You gotta earn it. And you haven't.

Not to mention that your posts are dumb.

olevetonahill
10/25/2008, 04:34 PM

**** off dip ****

tommieharris91
10/25/2008, 04:34 PM

http://www.northsidebaseball.com/Forum/images/smilies/banned.gif

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 04:37 PM
Shoe

whipping.

mOUse
10/25/2008, 04:38 PM
Louisville, Texas Tech and Colorado did not allow more than 30pts or more than 340 total yards. This makes the third straight week that this secondary has thouroghly been exposed. Youth or not (and I don't think were playing any more freshman or sophmores than any other year) a pattern has developed not only the last 3 games but the last 3 or 4 years... the big games we loose, games against top 10opponents or in bowls, seem to me the players are often out of position or are not syked enough to play. I'm not saying they aren't giving it their all, but it just might be a change needs to be made defensively. But I think the change 1st needs to be made on speacial teams. Thats been letting teams stay in the game for the last few years more than anything.
Hopefully, while being a fan, i'm allowed to have an opinion, unlike Bri.

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 04:39 PM
you crack me up man...im dumb? Im not the one whining after a win

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 04:42 PM
good point mouse but first off I didnt say he couldnt have and opinion I just dont understand why he has to whine... I cant argue about the special teams...they still aren't showing much improvement even though Broyles's punt return was awesome...great blocking

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 06:09 PM
You don't understand the fact that I've never complained until now.

And that you look like a moron running around saying that everything is okay. You must be 18 years old and don't remember what it was like when our Defense was dominant. N00b.

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 06:11 PM
K-State: 553 total yards. 486 passing yards. To a 4 loss team from the Big 12 North.

Brent Venables needs a wake up call. To say otherwise is to deny the most obvious of truths.

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 06:14 PM
hahahahahhahahahahahaha...i havent missed a home game in 13 years...yeah since I was 10...but I bow down to you man you are the smartest man on the face of the earth

tooslow
10/25/2008, 06:16 PM
good point mouse but first off I didnt say he couldnt have and opinion I just dont understand why he has to whine... I cant argue about the special teams...they still aren't showing much improvement even though Broyles's punt return was awesome...great blocking

So you're saying the defense has shown improvement? Giving up 550 yards to KSU? KSU?! I'm glad we won, but if you fail to see we may have problems down the road, I don't know what else to tell you. Hopefully Venables and Stoops will make the proper adjustments when we play teams that have a good offense. Hell, maybe they did make adjustments at halftime. We gave up yards in the second half, but not a lot of points. A bend but do not break attitude, so to speak. Not a bad thing. If we give up 500 yards a game, but only 14 pts, I'd be happy.

LosAngelesSooner
10/25/2008, 06:19 PM
hahahahahhahahahahahaha...i havent missed a home game in 13 years...yeah since I was 10...but I bow down to you man you are the smartest man on the face of the earthReally? And you still are this bad at understanding how football works?

You'd of thought SOMETHING would have rubbed off on you on ACCIDENT in that amount of time. LMAO :D

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 06:24 PM
i just have a different outlook on things man...so lets just go our separate ways

Sooner Stew
10/25/2008, 06:26 PM
So you're saying the defense has shown improvement? Giving up 550 yards to KSU? KSU?! I'm glad we won, but if you fail to see we may have problems down the road, I don't know what else to tell you. Hopefully Venables and Stoops will make the proper adjustments when we play teams that have a good offense. Hell, maybe they did make adjustments at halftime. We gave up yards in the second half, but not a lot of points. A bend but do not break attitude, so to speak. Not a bad thing. If we give up 500 yards a game, but only 14 pts, I'd be happy.

no not yet but the season isnt over...i agree man but bv and stoops are not stupid... they know where their weaknesses are and you have to think they are doing everything in their power to fix it...i have faith thats all...but im just a lowly noob or whatever so it doesnt even matter what i think i guess

StormySooner-IN
10/25/2008, 08:50 PM
heh at calling olevet extremely old...and the permission to be OU fan or not...

BTW....todays game thread is 2nd in terms of # of posts.

Last year's Iowa State is 1st. ;)

swardboy
10/25/2008, 09:12 PM
That ain't funny

StormySooner-IN
10/25/2008, 09:40 PM
**** off dip ****.

:D