Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Miami

Has everyone here forgotten about Miami? Don't we owe these **********s an *** whipping? Can we please start building up extreme anger toward these *******s and prepare to have everyone in the stadium screaming their lungs out to root the Sooners on to a victory?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, nothing to do on the 4th but build my Ark..
    Boomer Sooner.

Re: Miami

Damn them.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMia
    Goddamnthemmotherf'nsonsofbitches..
    Fixed it for ya Mom.
    posse member

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Flagstaffsooner
    Goddamnthemmotherf'nsonsofbitchesfaggityassedbasta rds
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMia
    Fixed it for ya Mom.
    Fixed it for ya

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

I still want to see them play a game before I'm convinced they'll be good. Not underestimating them, they're going to be totally different and with new coachign and attitude this year. Be it positive or negative, too much has changed to fret them or boast. Hopefully they go 12-1 this year and get pounded by OU.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Seamus's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goingoneight
    Hopefully they go 0-12 this year and get pounded by OU.
    Fixed it for ya
    8timechamps: The thought crossed my mind too. But, I'm too lazy to go back and reference every play from all the games. So, I'm just going to say "I agree", and if you're wrong, then let me be the first to call you a moron.

KantoSooner: More of this crap from the nanny generation. Wearing a Michigan shirt should earn you disdain or a beating on the playground, not administrative action. It's no wonder the youth of today are all pussies.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SteelClip49's Avatar
    vCash

What do you all have against Miami? This isn't 1985-1987 anymore.

I am looking forward to this game; get to see a few cane friends. I hope to buy them sympathy beers after we win.
    Land Thieves Legend

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FmrEmpOUathdept
    What do you all have against Miami? This isn't 1985-1987 anymore.
    They took away 1-2 NC from ou. I'd say fans of that era have a Paul Bunyan sized axe to grind with them.

Sooner Starter EstablishedSooner1967's Avatar
    vCash

SuperNingaPirate is right!
    What do I have against Miami... just that 85-87 they cost OU an NC! It seems to me whenever OU has a good solid team as they did in the mid 80s they go play another power such as Miami and lose... or should I talk about SC as well...
    F- Miami
    Im hell when Im well and I am never sick!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

My only sorrow is that Jimmy Johnson and Vinny Greeen Testes won't be forced to suit up and get the living crap beaten out of them. Miami is the all time most hated on my list. Texas and Nebs don't even come close. OSU is family by comparison. We could beat Miami every year by ever increasing margins. Hell, we could sacrifice their entire team on the 50 yard line and it still would never be enough.
    Satisfied with the hate level?

vCash

I guess it's just kind of like all the teams that beat us when John Blake or Schnellenboozer was coaching. We were down, and no one got any points for strength of schedule for beating us, no matter how badly they did... it was still BEATING OU. I actually saw OSU fans crying after they stomped us in 1998. Tears of joy to avenge something, I guess. I'm treating this game just like the Washington game last year, and the UCLA game before... it's a tough opponent with quality athletes. But no, I'm not going to make an *** out of myself in front of UM fans, and I'm not going to make T-shirts or tell my grandchildren about the "big victory" over what could end up being another 6-6 Miami team.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner
    My only sorrow is that Jimmy Johnson and Vinny Greeen Testes won't be forced to suit up and get the living crap beaten out of them. Miami is the all time most hated on my list. Texas and Nebs don't even come close. OSU is family by comparison. We could beat Miami every year by ever increasing margins. Hell, we could sacrifice their entire team on the 50 yard line and it still would never be enough.
    Satisfied with the hate level?

not really satisfied....
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I could do more.
    And no, I don't intend to print T-shirts to celebrate a victory. But I will enjoy it thoroughly if OU wins.
    As will my nephews who are Florida fans. All good hearted people hate Miami.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SteelClip49's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EstablishedSooner1967
    SuperNingaPirate is right!
    What do I have against Miami... just that 85-87 they cost OU an NC! It seems to me whenever OU has a good solid team as they did in the mid 80s they go play another power such as Miami and lose... or should I talk about SC as well...
    F- Miami

OU won the 1985 national title. If I ever run into a hot Tennessee Vols chick, I will just randomly go up and give her the biggest kiss possible. Tennessee beating Miami in the 86 Sugar made the 86 Orange the national title game between OU and PSU.
    Land Thieves Legend

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

This is one of the games I plan to make this season. I get goosebumps at the thought of how electric the Fock will be at this game...it's going to be crazy...and it's going to be unreal. Damn, why can't summer pass by quicker so we can get to football season!

vCash

A great majority of OU fans either...

a. aren't educated about why OU/UM is so huge
    b. treat all opponents the same.. "JUST WIN!"
    or c. don't care who the opponent is... "JUST WIN!!!"

Although there is a great majority of them praying for a UM beatdown for the ages.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FmrEmpOUathdept
    OU won the 1985 national title. If I ever run into a hot Tennessee Vols chick, I will just randomly go up and give her the biggest kiss possible. Tennessee beating Miami in the 86 Sugar made the 86 Orange the national title game between OU and PSU.
    ok, maybe i hate Tennessee less than i thought

Miami is also my most hated team, more than Texass

and that is really saying something

i'm kinda mixed here though. on one hand, i'd like to beat a good team, on the other, i'd like them to lose all their games

vCash

Teams I hate...

Teams I want to beat...
    1. whoever we play.

The '88 orange bowl was the first time i had a tear run down my face due to a football game, and it was Miami's fault. To have the chance to get revenge for that tear will be priceless.

vCash

I understand wanting to beat someone for revenge, believe me. But if you were to tell me we get a home-and-home against USC in 2015 and they're 0-3 coming off of a losing or bland season... wouldn't excite me so much as playing Miami a few years back-- Or playing USC, LSU, Texass... you know... teams that leave you with a sense that something got accomplished. Hopefully they have a decent season so we'll have that much more to talk about when we beat them.