Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

DNA from Jameis Winston's accuser is a match

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Re: DNA from Jameis Winston's accuser is a match

Still have not heard beans about the specifics of the case. Everyone drunk with some hindsight on one side, or did Winston push too far? Or something completely different?

The fact that the case drug on until Feb initially without Winston being arrested seems to show that it was not a clear-cut deal.

He probably should have kept quiet about the Manziel disease he was talking about a while back?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Somehow Saban set this up after losing the recruiting battle for Winston. All part of "the process".

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyeah12 View Post
    He probably should have kept quiet about the Manziel disease he was talking about a while back?
    Heh. It sets up JFF with an easy comeback one-liner. "If I ever get Winston disease, please throw me in jail."

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

So has free shoes u. Suspended the kid. Seems time to do it now...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    So has free shoes u. Suspended the kid. Seems time to do it now...
    I don't see why the DNA test would change anything. I'm sure this has been a he-said she-said situation from day one. He has not denied that he is the person she is accusing.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Why would he be suspended? No arrest. No charges. DNA doesn't prove rape.

Why the year-long lag in the case? Why was it seemingly dropped and brought back? Because of his celebrity?

Not to dismiss a possible assault, but this whole thing seems fishy. Ultimately I doubt anything comes of it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by UteSooner View Post
    Why would he be suspended? No arrest. No charges. DNA doesn't prove rape.

Why the year-long lag in the case? Why was it seemingly dropped and brought back? Because of his celebrity?

Not to dismiss a possible assault, but this whole thing seems fishy. Ultimately I doubt anything comes of it.
    Theres a Joke in there and Im refrainin LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Theres a Joke in there and Im refrainin LOL
    But not fully refrainin

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    But not fully refrainin

Heh.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Quote Originally Posted by UteSooner View Post
    The current state of this story is that the accuser dropped the case when pressured by the police, with the warning that involving the football team would create a backlash. I don't think it's known yet who has shed light on this now, but the accuser claims it isn't her.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by westbrooke View Post
    The current state of this story is that the accuser dropped the case when pressured by the police, with the warning that involving the football team would create a backlash. I don't think it's known yet who has shed light on this now, but the accuser claims it isn't her.
    TMZ claims it was them, no joke

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

one's DNA showing up in a co-ed's panties without consent... might not be such a good thing. just sayin'.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    TMZ claims it was them, no joke
    I hadn't seen that yet, and it may well turn out to be true. Just stating what I knew at the time, and as far as I know still true in that the family is indeed claiming the leak isn't from them. This story is going to change a lot before it's done. We started off hearing that the accused was 5'10", 250lbs or something similar, obviously not a description of Winston; now we've progressed to his attorneys admitting there was an encounter, entirely consensual of course. I'm about at the point where I'm going to tune out. I really don't like following these stories when so much sordid information, and so little of it reliable, flies back and forth. Same with the Sandusky case. I'll tune back in when we actually figure out a reasonably clear picture of what happened. The one exception was the Teo case - that **** was so crazy I couldn't stop reading the weird revelations, sad in its own way but not as disgusting as the sexual assaults.

I don't imagine any of this will unravel fast enough to keep Winston from playing out the season. Could be wrong though.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash
    Unless she went to the hospital and a doc found injuries consistent with rape, this isn't going anywhere. It does, however, mean that this year's heisman winner (manziel or Winston) will be tainted
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    Unless she went to the hospital and a doc found injuries consistent with rape, this isn't going anywhere. It does, however, mean that this year's heisman winner (manziel or Winston) will be tainted
    Tainted? Ya mean Like FISH?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Tainted? Ya mean Like FISH?
    Bless your heart, I know yer trying to refrain.

Administrator
    vCash

The public knows so little about the specifics in this case, but all of the major media outlets are trying to paint a picture with that limited knowledge.

I'll wait until the actual facts come out before taking a side.

vCash

Well, let's see...a year's lag time..she said the police intimidated her into
    not pursuing, DNA confirms sexual contact between the accuser and the
    future pro football quarterback (even without a Heisman), evidence held
    onto for a year (maybe to see if this kid is going to be a star?). Now, with
    all the Heisman talk, let's go ahead and pursue it...now, it's probably just my
    cynical side...hmmmmm.....