Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

so i walk into kmart here in abilene this morning...

and at the front of the store is a big display on Texas National Champions shirts with a big clearance sign on it for $2.50. i laughed and bought one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner98's Avatar
    vCash

Re: so i walk into kmart here in abilene this morning...

Were asterisks included?

vCash

Assuming he gave you $2.50 to take it, I'd say it was well worth it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I wonder if they are going to get some rings made?
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 MyT Oklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

I only wish that you could have got one for me too.

No.. wait.. there are two * attorneys in this office. Please make that three.
    OU 20 UT 36 "It is what it is." Mack Brown 10/12/13

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Jello Biafra's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerinabilene View Post
    and at the front of the store is a big display on Texas National Champions shirts with a big clearance sign on it for $2.50. i laughed and bought one.
    why would you laugh? they were about to dominate that game. had colt not taken that hit, they WOULD have won it. please tell me there was an asterick...
    Ole Vet Posse SGT-AT-ARMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello Biafra View Post
    why would you laugh? they were about to dominate that game. had colt not taken that hit, they WOULD have won it. please tell me there was an asterick...
    Yes. Colt twice failed to lead his team to a TD despite stellar field position, and his 2/2 passing yielded a staggering 9 yards. Clearly, he had the Bama D right where they wanted him.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    Yes. Colt twice failed to lead his team to a TD despite stellar field position, and his 2/2 passing yielded a staggering 9 yards. Clearly, he had the Bama D right where they wanted him.
    but but but...they had FORCED 2 turnovers on you guys and colt was about to stuff you like a vietnamese prostitute on pay day weekend.

vCash

He was sandbagging.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Bought only one?! You totally could have put them on eBay and made a big arse profit!

If you're not gonna do that, could you at least post a pic here of the one you bought?

but but but...they had FORCED 2 turnovers on you guys and colt was about to stuff you like a vietnamese prostitute on pay day weekend.
    Forced, gifted, whatever.

I like something I read on another board:

"Last i heard, football was a team sport; if you have a one-man team, that's your problem."

vCash

Forced, gifted, whatever.

I like something I read on another board:

"Last i heard, football was a team sport; if you have a one-man team, that's your problem."
    have you actually looked at the texas roster? they are a superior football team carefully crafted from the lush, nutrient rich texas soil and any ONE player on that roster could crush your sole in a milisecond. don't hate, just feel lucky colt didnt go tiger woods on your boys and take his sweet time making each and every one of your defenders his personal fluffer.

have you actually looked at the texas roster? they are a superior football team carefully crafted from the lush, nutrient rich texas soil and any ONE player on that roster could crush your sole in a milisecond. don't hate, just feel lucky colt didnt go tiger woods on your boys and take his sweet time making each and every one of your defenders his personal fluffer.
    I know. It took an act of God, smoke, mirrors, and quite possibly alien technology for Bama to get two 100 yard rushers against the vaunted Texas rush D.

Texas is commended for allowing us to feel so competitive.

vCash

I know. It took an act of God, smoke, mirrors, and quite possibly alien technology for Bama to get two 100 yard rushers against the vaunted Texas rush D.

Texas is commended for allowing us to feel so competitive.
    but...

stay with me here...

your qb only had 58 yards passing was 2-12 on 3rd down

A
    N
    D

if texas hadn't of had 5 turnovers, man you guys would be signing the blues.

im saying dude. it doesnt even matter that texas' dline was hittin mcelroy harder than a texican in a donkey show in downtown teewanna...

you guys got real lucky colt got hurt.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Stitch Face's Avatar
    vCash

Don't sign the blues! It's a terrible deal!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch Face View Post
    Don't sign the blues! It's a terrible deal!
    roflmao....ok you caught me...

but...

stay with me here...

your qb only had 58 yards passing was 2-12 on 3rd down

A
    N
    D

Again with the "if onlys". If we aren't brain dead for the first five minutes, maybe Texas doesn't score those first two FGs. Maybe if we don't lose Hightower and Damien Square early in the season, our pass rush is much stronger, and McCoy spends the evening wishing he could just go back and play against Nebrasks some more. Maybe if Ingram doesn't have a slightly sprained foot, and he rushes for 200 yards and four TDs. Maybe McCoy lofts that last past against Nebraska just a little higher, and Texas loses that game. We can do this all day, but it won't change anything.

im saying dude. it doesnt even matter that texas' dline was hittin mcelroy harder than a texican in a donkey show in downtown teewanna...
    And if he doesn't have to protect his ribs, maybe he's better able to elude the rush and get rid of the ball. And did you notice how he kept getting up? And how many hits did it take for McCoy to leave the game?

you guys got real lucky colt got hurt.
    Show me one championship team that doesn't need some good luck here and there.

vCash

Again with the "if onlys". If we aren't brain dead for the first five minutes, maybe Texas doesn't score those first two FGs. Maybe if we don't lose Hightower and Damien Square early in the season, our pass rush is much stronger, and McCoy spends the evening wishing he could just go back and play against Nebrasks some more. Maybe if Ingram doesn't have a slightly sprained foot, he rushed for 200 yards and four TDs. Maybe McCoy lofts that last past against Nebraska just a little higher, and Texas loses that game. We can do this all day, but it won't change anything.

and did you notice how he kept getting up? And how many hits did it take for McCoy to leave the game?

Show me one championship team that doesn't need some good luck here and there.
    im just saying...

the far better team for 3 and a half hours last night was gimped by a horribly brutal and classless attack on a star player. THATS why you guys won. if colt would have been in, you defenders would have been on their backs more than your cheerleaders.

BIG XII! BIG XII! BIG XII!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc View Post
    Assuming he gave you $2.50 to take it, I'd say it was well worth it.
    I was gonna say the same thing....

$2.50 is a bit high for a rag you're just gonna use to wipe the oil off your dipstick with when you change oil on the car.

the far better team for 3 and a half hours last night was gimped by a horribly brutal and classless attack on a star player.
    Seriously? Seriously? I must have missed the announcement that we were playing touch football. I sure as hell don't recall Sergio Kindle pulling up on any of his sacks.

It was a clean hit.

**** happens.

Get over it.