Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

UT: Case McCoy / Jordan Hicks suspended due to sexual assault investigation

http://usat.ly/RWuJ0c
    TrueBornSooner
    The fourth quarter belongs to [the Sooners]. Not to mention the first, the second, and the third. ~~ Brent Musberger, 2008 B12C
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash
    Wow.

"According to a report provided by San Antonio police, officers were called to a hotel at 2:49 a.m. Friday to respond to a possible sexual assault involving a 21-year-old white woman. The woman said she had been drinking at a nightclub and had invited the two players to her hotel room. The officer reported bruising on the accuser's knee and biceps, and she was transported to the hospital.

According to the police report, the victim and two players were examined by the same sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) at the Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital in San Antonio.

Police confirmed the investigation was ongoing, and no charges had been filed as of Friday afternoon."
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: UT: Case McCoy / Jordan Hicks suspended due to sexual assault investigation

Yep... Elle Roberson all over again. It would have been better for Roberson to have been sent home by Snyder after watching his performance (or lack thereof) in the bowl game in 2004.

vCash

didn't Mack try to play it off as a curfew violation?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

More info. Shocking.

San Antonio police reported officers were called to a hotel at 2:49 a.m. Friday to respond to a sexual assault involving a 21-year-old white woman but soon discovered a different set of circumstances. The woman said she had been drinking at a nightclub and had invited the two players to her hotel room. The officer reported that after further investigation the bruising on the accuser's knee and biceps was where she fell against the wall and refrigerator of the hotel room as the two men attacked each other. She initially thought it was a violent episode but soon realized it was a clumsy, disorganized homosexual encounter. "It looked like two gay retards trying to swordfight in a room full of jell-o. I was so embarassed and hurt I called police but in hindsight, it's pretty damn funny watching those two go after each other like hobos on free bologna sandwiches. Sad, but funny. In an odd, car wreck full of Richard Simmons impersonators sort of way."

According to the police report, the victim and two players were examined by the same sexual assault nurse examiner (SANE) at the Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital in San Antonio. During the examination multiple indicators of forcible entry were found on the suspect Case McCoy including typical fluids from a homosexual encounter, Jaxson Shipley (not a part or evidence of, ALL of Jaxson Shipley), and the rear bumper of a 1996 Ford Fiesta. McCoy refused comment.

Police confirmed the investigation was ongoing, and no charges had been filed as of Friday afternoon, but did manage to say between restrained laughter than the "hotel security camera footage is f*&%ing HILARIOUS. That s&%* is winning us all ten thousand dollars on that show."
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

^ LMFAO
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

that is just so wrong, but damn, it's funny........
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Longhorns getting in trouble for thinking with their shorthorns?
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!

vCash

One was watching the other short-horning it... according to the allegations.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Jordan's lawyer said it was consensual:
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/UT...185358671.html

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

so her bruises are from the fact that hicks had issues performing due to his groin injury...and ole casey stood there and watched... I'm sure he'll make some trophy wife a great cuckold one day.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

And Case said it was consensual that he stay and watch.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tulsa_Fireman's Avatar
    vCash

Swaggart and his donkey would be proud.
    People don't know what it is to be a champion.

Oklahoma INVENTED it.

vCash

Hicks Told Case
    Scuse me while I whip this out.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

I haven't been following this one. So who sexually assaulted who? Did Case Pitch and Jordan Catch or was it the other way? You know...Did they both Catch?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Legen...
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SanJoaquinSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Jordan Hicks "vehemently asserts" the conduct under investigation by San Antonio police was "consensual by everyone involved."
    was it a group date?
    Ingles solamente (¡no exepciones!)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

we've pretty much established that Case is into watching.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUmillenium View Post
    Legen...
    Wait for it...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
    we've pretty much established that Case is into watching.
    I wonder if he was holding a clipboard?
    Surrender is not a Ranger word