Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Miami fans gripping...

Butt holes puckering in Miami, read comments after short article, hilarious stuff...

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...t-ou-lock.html

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Miami fans gripping...

Miami fans must have the worst grammar skills of any school in the nation...and that's saying something with OSU and ATM out there.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

vCash

LMAO....

Those guys are busting on the players....

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

i find it funny how miami fans are surprised with their team's fall from grace. they hired coker (who had no prior head coaching experience and whose pushover personality is a horrible fit as head coach at thug u) so they could have a shot at the national championship with the core of players butch davis built up using the same system they did under davis. they won their championship, almost won another, and ideally should have replaced coker (although this really would have been unrealistic given his record at the time) with somebody more capable to recruit/build the program up from there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

gripping what...their cacks?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 batonrougesooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddogbbq
    gripping what...their cacks?
    Damn you beat me to it.

Heh, beat me.
    "I am batonrougesooner and I approved this message"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OKC-SLC's Avatar
    vCash

Unbelievable. Check this out. He is exactly what I think of (in terms of grammar and fan strength) when I think about Miami fans.

"Posted by: HuffytheKidd | September 08, 2007 at 05:50 PM

Face it people, the best days of our Canes are behind us. The championships, the Orange Bowl, everything. All the advantages that are small private school once had (both locally and nationally) is no more. If all things have cycles, we're in for a very ugly 30 years to come. And this coming from a 10 yr season ticket holder which will not renew next year. Time to find another team."

Time to find another team??? Heh.

HEH!!!!!11!11
    “When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is about the end of any nation." --Adrian Rogers

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

I found this very humerous:

"Face it people, the best days of our Canes are behind us. The championships, the Orange Bowl, everything. All the advantages that are small private school once had (both locally and nationally) is no more. If all things have cycles, we're in for a very ugly 30 years to come. And this coming from a 10 yr season ticket holder which will not renew next year. Time to find another team."

Posted by: Arealist | September 08, 2007 at 05:50 PM
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CatfishSooner's Avatar
    vCash

oops didn't see you had already posted that...
    Wakey Wakey Eggs & Bakey...

vCash

no sweat. I think you actually included the correct poster. The bottom line is this dude is exactly what Miami football is all about.
    “When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is about the end of any nation." --Adrian Rogers

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by batonrougesooner
    Damn you beat me to it.

Heh, beat me.
    ah that glorious pc north education. i love me some mrs. koontz. actually, i think it was kutch.
    Last edited by birddog; 9/10/2007 at 01:17 AM.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

This Miami fan was standing next to me at the the urinal on his blue tooth. Besides the fact that you shouldn't be talking at the urinal, I didn't understand a thing he said. It was all " we gonna get changed if wes gonna come back be better next quarter.. blah blah blah."

There was also someone while we were walking to the stadium who was talking about how " wes gonna darn kill dem sooners."

I stopped reading after 15 comments or so...all of them whining about their defense or offense not showing up, giving no credit to our dominating defense or outstanding offense. I understand they are upset, but they could give a little credit where it is due.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Crucifax Autumn's Avatar
    vCash

I understand they're upset too, but use a friggin' spellcheck.

I realize we're mostly country talkin' okies around here, even those of us displaced now, but JESUS! Those idiots have the grammar skills of a 3rd grade crackhead with a head injury in the bayou.

When the Shooting Starts, We Kill What Moves
    Roland Deschain of Gilead
    ________

- Olevet Posse Gunslinger -

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBOI's Avatar
    vCash

Miami = Past Tense

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonerloyal's Avatar
    vCash

This is even better:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...-o-in-sto.html

Secret "O" in store for Sooners?
    I've never been one to buy into the idea teams would withhold an entire offense for a tougher team the following week. Maybe, a few trick plays here or there. But an entire offense?

This week as Miami has prepared for Oklahoma, some of you brought up the idea that UM may have been saving something for the Sooners this week and thus that was the reason Kirby Freeman and the pass offense put up an unimpressive 81 yards against Marshall's weak pass D last Saturday. So I decided to raise the question. And to my surprise, I got a lot of smiles after practice Wednesday when I asked if offensive coordinator Patrick Nix simply didn't want to tip his hand to Oklahoma last week.

Q: Hey Darnell Jenkins, were you guys holding back?
    A: "That's what Coach Nix wanted. And if we do everything against Marshall, they have all our film. Right now, we're just going over offense and preparing ourself."
    Q: So people are going to be surprised? Real surprised?
    A: "Watch the game Saturday," Jenkins said. "Stay tuned."

(continued)

Ooops.
    "I thought the only way we could beat Bama is if they came in unmotivated like we did against Boise. Bama wasn't caught off guard, OU didn't use cheap-*** trickeration...for 60 minutes we punched them in the face and they went down." - SoonernAR

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    - Hubert H. Humphrey

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 cheezyq's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerloyal
    This is even better:

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...-o-in-sto.html

Secret "O" in store for Sooners?

Ooops.

I think that "secret O" is going to stay a secret.

vCash

I read that article as well last week, soonerloyal. During the game I kept waiting to see what they were talking about. I wonder if this smack Jenkins was talking was just regarding the first play from scrimmage where they took a shot deep.

Pa

the

tic.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerspudman
    Butt holes puckering in Miami...[/URL]
    PUCKER PUCKER PUCKER

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

When did these alleged Miami fans show up, and where were they the past 200 years?

'Cause I've only witnessed about 12-13 actual Miami fans, and I used to live in Florida.

Oh, and they are apparently allergic to stadium seats 'cause they never show up to their own home games either.