Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Hey, 85Sooner...

..I finally capitulated and got an LCD. 47" Toshiba Regza 1080p. I know that a lot of the reviews on this one claim a green push on some of the sets, but I'm not seeing it.

Anyhow, since you've been harping on me about buying an LCD vs. my plasma...

Had the plasma up in the bedroom for a few days, but it was like sleeping on the face of the sun for brightness. Sold it for a grand.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hey, 85Sooner...

I like my plasma TV better than my LCD TV.
    one day

Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Re: Hey, 85Sooner...

That's cool. I liked my 42" Panasonic 720p plasma better than I liked my 20" Viewsonic LCD. However, I like my 47" Toshiba 1080p LCD better than I liked by 42" Panasonic plasma.

Seriously, I've always been a proponent of plasma over LCD so long as price is not an object. However, in this case, it was a definite upgrade in picture quality and size.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)