Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Awesoministrator

vCash

Re: Longhorn pays for wearing t-shirt

Beano is about to infuriate dumb Texas fans like he did dumb Alabama fans a few years back.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

So this guy might be an aggot? That explains his fixation with a ut fan's nads.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride
    This is just another example of the media hating on OU. I mean saxet gets all the love even from our own press here in the state! Just watch, this ut "fan" will show up with a big cast over his sack for the trial to get sympathy. But as soon as he gets his money, he'll blow it all on cocaine and gay bars with his buddies.

Meanwhile this OU patriot gets hung out to dry for defending the state's honor against this detritus from the south. Freakin' media bias!
    Ha! not bad
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pricetag
    It's one of those MMA things, isn't it? Jiujitsu or something?
    Nutjitsu...a rare art passed down from its creator, Wun Hung Lo.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

vCash

Any word on what was playing on the jukebox?

I mean, just what kinda song can stand up to the ultraviolent viddie of attempted manual castration.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

geez, right in the old tool bag.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I can't believe the insensitivity, the callousness, the complete disregard for humanity exhibited on this thread. Has society reached such a degenerated, hopeless point that we find comfort, even joy, in the misfortunates of another simply because they support an academic and athletic institution different than our own? And the admins and moderators, to whom much responsibility has been given, to see even the occasional post perpetuating such blatant and shameless conduct does this in essence, give an implicit approval for the baseless message being sent?

And if so... isn't that basically decrying conduct most often exhibited in a fraternity setting?

And yet even still, you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, f'in' hillbillies - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Blitzkrieg's Avatar
    I have all the characteristics of a human being- flesh, blood,
    vCash

It turns out this was a misunderstanding. The Sooner was digitally manipulating the horn, and her menstral cycle started.

He was indeed a she. Simple case of mistaken identity/gender.

Autoerotic asphyxiation is my anti-drug.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonernation's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    I can't believe the insensitivity, the callousness, the complete disregard for humanity exhibited on this thread. Has society reached such a degenerated, hopeless point that we find comfort, even joy, in the misfortunates of another simply because they support an academic and athletic institution different than our own? And the admins and moderators, to whom much responsibility has been given, to see even the occasional post perpetuating such blatant and shameless conduct does this in essence, give an implicit approval for the baseless message being sent?

And if so... isn't that basically decrying conduct most often exhibited in a fraternity setting?

And yet even still, you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, f'in' hillbillies - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!
    GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner
    Gotta love Hornfans.com. Sarcasm must not recognized over there.

Like any Sooner fan condones this action.
    some people wouldn't know sarcasm if it ripped their sack off.

I can't believe the insensitivity, the callousness, the complete disregard for humanity exhibited on this thread. This guy came out of nowhere and ripped my nuts off!!! And you people crack jokes about it?? WTF? He castrated me. I am a steer now. And when you get called out for being such insensitive bastages, you make up a fancy word like "sarcasm" (whatever the hell that is) to blame it on so you dont look like such d*cks.
    Im calling bs on this one. You never had balls to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by OU4LIFE View Post

I'm almost positive i'm not gay, and I'm 100% not a poke fan.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OU Adonis's Avatar
    vCash

Thats the hudsons I always hang out at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley1
    Middle age is when high school chicks stop checking you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo
    Ones that big disgust me.
    http://www.myspace.com/ou_adonis

I said Biiiiiiiitch-- goingoneight's Avatar
    vCash

Why does thsi make news? There are fights every year at the Iron Bowl, Michigan/Ohio State, OU Texas, OU/OSU and the media always feels it necessary to bring in details about a stupid fight. The guys were in a BAR... hello? BAR!?! I wonder what in a BAR could have possibly made two guys start a fight with eachother.
    Hint: 99.9% of the time, bar fights have nothing to do with someone's T-shirt.

BTW, wasn't there a Texas-to-OU fan shooting a few years back that led to the changing of the name "Red River Shootout?" I'll bet we don't remember the Oklahoma lady who was killed during RRS activities in 1985, do we? Of course not, because the article never tied OU or Texas in any fashion into that terrible situation.
    "One has to wonder about the structural integrity of the Vintage Cotton Bowl the last 14 years. There's been a lot of weight on that Oklahoma side."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Nice rip-off of 'Animal House.'

Let's put it this way: we hooked 'em, horns.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Oops. Double post.
    Last edited by cvsooner; 8/23/2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Double posted

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

Waite a minute. Everyone knows nuts are found on a whorn’s chin. The Sooner just round-house kicked him in the chin and busted his sack in the process.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

This would have been a common occurrence on Commerce Street, back in the day.

vCash

Smile Re: Longhorn pays for wearing t-shirt

Sooners get the first sack of the OU-TEX game.

Quote Originally Posted by BermudaSooner
    http://newsok.com/article/3108932/1187842091

While this is ridiculously excessive, I have noticed a huge increase in people wearing Texas apparel in Oklahoma since 2005. Where were all of these "fans" in 2004?
    In 2004 THIS fan was still working in Austin. Didn't start working for OU until 2006. I showed this article to some of my sooner fans at work and they were appalled. I do, and will continue, to wear my Texas shirts in OKC and at work, especially as we get into football season. (I am even considering a "happy hour" at the bar with some folks in Texas shirts. Well armed people.)

But what is most surprising is that this scrotumectomy is merely "ridiculously excessive".

Wow. Just ...wow.
    Last edited by utex74; 8/23/2007 at 04:21 PM.

vCash

Totally ridiculous. How could something like this happen at such a classy establishment like Henry Hudsons. I wish there was a way to banish trash from being a fan of our University. It always seems to come out and make us look ridiculous. Maybe OU should have some sort of no mullet policy that might clean a lot of it up.