Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs down These Democrat candidates are disgusting me.

I haven't watched any of the Republican "debates", but this is shameless, empty-shell, elitist pandering on the highest level. I hate politicians.

vCash

Re: These Democrat candidates are disgusting me.

I hate em all
    They spend Millions and Months tearing each other new *******s. Then start saying How much better the ******* is that beat them out than the other partys ******* .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 rufnek05's Avatar
    vCash

they are worst than lawyers

Thats what the internet is for--slandering others anonymously.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

I hate everybody. It's easier that way.

vCash

i'm sure everyone feels that way about you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

ah, most of them ARE lawyers

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rufnek05
    i'm sure everyone feels that way about you.
    Hater!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Since I'm in a lay it all out on the table mood tonight, let's face facts.

On the Donk side: The only reason there will be a Hillary and Obama ticket in '08 is because of the flippin' novelty of a broad and a black guy. Libs love it, and moderates will vote for them because they'll feel guilty not doing so

However, they are both vapid wonks who have never done anything of substance in their whole lives except 1) be Bill's "shill-in-chief" and in that capacity earned the #1 spot in the minds of the Donk coronation committee and 2) be a good looking but painfully inexperienced Pollyanna who appeals to a broad sector of the Donk base because he speaks gobbledy-gook but looks good doing it (kinda like Dan Quayle used to do).

On the Elephant side: 1) We have a curmudgeonly a-hole son of a CNO who spent some time in Victor Charlie's roach motel but none of his colleagues in the Senate would p1ss on him if he was on fire (again), 2) A really likeable but personally flawed former "America's mayor" whose position on guns, gays and abortion makes him a non-starter with the base, and 3) a Tennessee movie actor who has had more wives than the Mormon from Michigan. Oh yeah, there is a guy from Arkansas whose chief claim to fame is he lost weight like Jared from Subway.

It's a mess folks. I wish we could shake the Etch-A-Sketch and get a do-over.

I pray to the Almighty a man like Abraham Lincoln might emerge again from the sticks and bring us out of the dark wilderness into the bright light of dawn. I'd settle for a Ronald Reagan, or even Gerry Ford.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen
    Hater!
    I like ya widescreen
    Yes I accept paypal
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I hoping that Tom Selleck and Gerald McRaney will toss their names in the ring and save us all.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen
    Hater!

learning from the best.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    I hoping that Tom Selleck and Gerald McRaney will toss their names in the ring and save us all.

i'm likeing the Stewart/ Colbert ticket more and more.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rufnek05
    i'm likeing the Stewart/ Colbert ticket more and more.
    Magnum and a Simon brother totally own those two.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

Thompson has had 2 wives, same # as me, i dont think that disqualifies him

i've actually enjoyed watching the democrats spar with each other, its entertainment in the purest form

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    Since I'm in a lay it all out on the table mood tonight, let's face facts.

On the Donk side: The only reason there will be a Hillary and Obama ticket in '08 is because of the flippin' novelty of a broad and a black guy. Libs love it, and moderates will vote for them because they'll feel guilty not doing so

However, they are both vapid wonks who have never done anything of substance in their whole lives except 1) be Bill's "shill-in-chief" and in that capacity earned the #1 spot in the minds of the Donk coronation committee and 2) be a good looking but painfully inexperienced Pollyanna who appeals to a broad sector of the Donk base because he speaks gobbledy-gook but looks good doing it (kinda like Dan Quayle used to do).

On the Elephant side: 1) We have a curmudgeonly a-hole son of a CNO who spent some time in Victor Charlie's roach motel but none of his colleagues in the Senate would p1ss on him if he was on fire (again), 2) A really likeable but personally flawed former "America's mayor" whose position on guns, gays and abortion makes him a non-starter with the base, and 3) a Tennessee movie actor who has had more wives than the Mormon from Michigan. Oh yeah, there is a guy from Arkansas whose chief claim to fame is he lost weight like Jared from Subway.

It's a mess folks. I wish we could shake the Etch-A-Sketch and get a do-over.

I pray to the Almighty a man like Abraham Lincoln might emerge again from the sticks and bring us out of the dark wilderness into the bright light of dawn. I'd settle for a Ronald Reagan, or even Gerry Ford.
    you could always point out that the Mormon from Michigan has the family legacy of his old man being the governor of Michigan during the major touch off rioting of the late 60s.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Why can't we just name Bush....Emperor!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I'm very dissapointed in the Republicans but to me the Dems (the political party, not the people) tried to tank a war for political reasons and that disgusts me.
    I'm pretty (very) disgusted at a lot of Republicans but the Dem front runners have crossed a line with me, that they can't uncross.

vCash

I want to see a Lindsy, Paris ticket
    I get an automatic Pardon .,

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    I want to see a Lindsy, Paris ticket
    I get an automatic Pardon .,
    there is a whole lot of pairs I'd like to see.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by usmc-sooner
    there is a whole lot of pairs I'd like to see.