Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 The Fake Don Dokken's Avatar
    vCash

The whole gay marriage thing...

Now, listen carefully, I'm only going to say it once:

(1) The states north and east of New York are unnecessary. Nothing they do contributes positively to the United States - economically, socially, etc. I say we sell them all to Canada where their views are already acceptable.

Give the Canadians a low, low interest rate and like 100 to 150 years to pay off the note. Goodbye and good riddance to the yankee queer-mongers and tax-raisers.

(2) Why Hawaii? It became a state in 1959. We needed it as a military buffer in the days before intercontinental ballistic missles. But, that was years ago and now Hawaii is nothing but a useless drain on the country. They give absolutely nothing to the United States in the way of economy either.

We should overthrow Castro and let the pro-democracy exiles in Miami go back home. Then, we can revoke Hawaii's statehood and let it be the Guam or the Virgin Islands that it is in reality, and gives it's statehood to the new Cuba, which has economically viable resources such as gas and oil.

(3) Oh, yeah...and lower my taxes again, please, government parasites!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Eddie Money's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The whole gay marriage thing...

Sounds good to me - lets sell California to Mexico while we're at it!
    You...You look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957!!!

Administrator
    vCash

Who'll give us $50 for Texas?

vCash

No way, Dean, Texas has oil...plus, we need their prep footballers.

Administrator
    vCash

FDD,

So true.

Did you hear about the gay couple (females) in Washington state on this morning's news? Basically, Washington does not recognize same-sex marriage. However, since these two gals have been living together for 10 years, sharing finances, etc., they have ruled that they can go through divorce proceedings.

One of them is a doctor, the other a nurse. Guess who's gonna get the $$$ bone up her butt?

"(1) The states north and east of New York are unnecessary. Nothing they do contributes positively to the United States - economically, socially, etc. I say we sell them all to Canada where their views are already acceptable."

well hey at least the elderly in those states will be able to afford prescription drugs once their canadians

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Big Red Ron's Avatar
    vCash

Anyone heard the term "butt-dart champion?"
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,
    a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu (500 B.C.)

Never gonna give you up
    vCash

Where is dbhuge when you need him...

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Soonerov
    Where is dbhuge when you need him...
    Sutherland ate him or morphed him or....oh you get it

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stoop Dawg's Avatar
    vCash

Have I been brainwashed? I'm having trouble caring whether two gay people get "married" or not. I mean, you're not going to stop them from being gay by not allowing them to "get married".

Now allowing them to adopt and raise children is a different story.

Brewmaster

vCash

Good on yer, Stoop Dawg. Clarity of thought.

While we're talking about selling off states, though, can we just make the Puerto Ricans pay taxes like everyone else? Enough of the "protectorate" stuff.
    ... that's not food.

vCash

Wink Re: The whole gay marriage thing...

Quote Originally Posted by The Fake Don Dokken
    Now, listen carefully, I'm only going to say it once:

(1) The states north and east of New York are unnecessary. Nothing they do contributes positively to the United States - economically, socially, etc. I say we sell them all to Canada where their views are already acceptable.

Give the Canadians a low, low interest rate and like 100 to 150 years to pay off the note. Goodbye and good riddance to the yankee queer-mongers and tax-raisers.

(2) Why Hawaii? It became a state in 1959. We needed it as a military buffer in the days before intercontinental ballistic missles. But, that was years ago and now Hawaii is nothing but a useless drain on the country. They give absolutely nothing to the United States in the way of economy either.

We should overthrow Castro and let the pro-democracy exiles in Miami go back home. Then, we can revoke Hawaii's statehood and let it be the Guam or the Virgin Islands that it is in reality, and gives it's statehood to the new Cuba, which has economically viable resources such as gas and oil.

(3) Oh, yeah...and lower my taxes again, please, government parasites!

The Native American community, including the Hawaiians and Alaska Natives, would invite most of you to return to the land or your origin.

I forgot the smilie...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SweetheartSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Considering that I am a native american (Chickasaw if you must know), I am glad that I am an american. Because some dudes stole my ancestor's land, I now get to live in one of the most prosperous countries in the world. I have more creature comforts than most other nations have.

Even though what happened to my ancestors was terrible, it all ended up ok. For me at least.
    Last edited by SweetheartSooner; 2/5/2004 at 01:07 PM.

vCash

The Native Americans are welcome to have the land back when they develop their own intercontinental ballistic missles and such. Besides, Native Americans aren't the ones rallying for gay marriage, it's yankees.

Gay marriage, as with any other lifestyle that is harmful to heath, does nothing but help drive up an already expensive health insurance system.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner
    Astounding.
    yeah. poor heath

Sooner Benchwarmer
    Now that the season is over........probably changing a diaper!
    vCash

Damn Pillow Biters!!!!!

So what I'm understanding here, correct me if I'm wrong, is that you're not givin' me a same sex marriage license, so now I'm left basically with nothing, I'm left with zero, in which, what can I DO with zero, you know, what can I--I can't do anything with it!..this is my life here we're talkin' about, we're not just talkin' about, you know, something else, we're talkin' about my life, you know, and it's forcing me to do something I don't wanna do: to leave. To go out and just leave and go home and make a clean cut here and say no way Corky, you're not putting up with these people and I'll tell you why I can't put up with you people, because you're bastard people, that's what you are, you're just bastard people and I'm goin home and I'm gonna bite my pillow, that's what i'm gonna do!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stoop Dawg's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Fake Don Dokken
    Gay marriage, as with any other lifestyle that is harmful to heath, does nothing but help drive up an already expensive health insurance system.
    So, we should outlaw obesity, playing sports, driving cars, smoking, and unprotected sex. Gotcha.

vCash

No, you don't have me. Think harder.

Who's said anything about outlawing? What gays want is to create a law that recognizes their relationships as marriages. They want this mainly for insurance health benefits. You can be gay all you want. But, the States have the right to not recognize your relationship on the same level as a heterosexual marriage.

Also, the things you mention are all curbed by society in one way of another.

*Obese people are excluded from or pay higher rates of insurance than people who are not obese. Also, recently, some industries, namely the airline industry, have begun campaigns to charge obese people more for their patronage.

*Each sport has it's own rules to keep the game orderly. For instance, unless you are the goalie, you can't touch a soccer ball in play. In pro football, you must have two feet in bounds to have a successful recpetion of a pass. In baseball, if you hit a ball outside the foul lines, you can't take a base. Etc., etc., etc.

Also, there is an insurance cost involved with any sport. Ask anyone you has ever set up an official tournament, been a school administrator, etc. Municipalities, cities, states, and the federal government all require insurance or bonds to be in place for sporting events, facilities, players, etc.

*Every state has laws that automobile drivers must obey. These range from driving within a certain speed limit, observing and obeying signs, being licensed to drive, carrying current insurance with certain statutory limits of liability, etc.

Drivers with poor driving records, surprise, are either excluded from or pay higher insurance rates.

*Every state has a law requiring that the purchaser of cigarettes/tobacco be a certain age. You are also no longer free to smoke anywhere you like. Municipalities, cities, and states have banned smoking in buildings, areas, etc. Also, regarding health insurance, those who smoke are often uninsurable or pay higher rates .

*You can have all the unprotected sex you want...in private, with someone you haven't paid, and with someone who has reached the age of majority. The are laws against unprotected, or any other kind of, sex in public places, with prostitutes, with minors, etc.

Again, you drive your own insurance rate up and burden the system if you contract a disease as a result of your unprotected sex. And, again, those with STDs are either excluded from or pay higher rates of insurance than those who are responsible enough not to contract an STD.
    Last edited by The Fake Don Dokken; 2/5/2004 at 03:17 PM.