Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2128
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Re: I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BajaOklahoma
    TU, some of us actually have to work for a living! And this site is blocked at work! No clue what you gys are doing here.

Thunder, this shows how much you love golf - to willingly get up this early.

We have 2 soccer games Saturday. Possibly one on Sunday. This is our last soccer weekend - after 17 years, it is going to be strange.

REMEMBER YOUR MOTHER THIS WEEKEND! And, if you are smart, the mother of your children!
    Well, BAJA, I've actually been pretty busy lately, too, and this site probably SHOULD be blocked at my office. Your soccer weekend sounds a bit like mine. Our season was supposed to end last weekend (May 1) with the semifinals and finals, but some geniuses decided AT NOON FRIDAY to cancel the Saturday games due to rain. Of course, Saturday was a beauty, but no games. Then this past weekend they couldn't get enough refs for all the state cup games so we got put off another week. If we win Saturday, we play Sunday, but oif we lose, it's finally over. So anyway, the season goes on and on and is crowding into softball season and lots of other stuff. (One of my team dads is truly flaming out over it.) I'm sure you won't miss THAT kind of excitement! Good luck to yours.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

I just want to be part of the greatest thread of all time.
    God Bless America and Boomer Sooner

vCash

Welcome.

You are officially a part of SF history.
    My kids rock the flock!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Okay, life without soccer. No arriving 45 minutes prior to the games, games in the rain or the 105 degree heat. No yelling at refs who forgot that they are suppose to call fouls. No more OU chairs on the sidelines - front and center on RRS dates.
    No idiot parents from the other team - of course, we are always good (hey, our comissioner loves us because we are so nice).

Nine days of school left ......

My eldest cleaned my car for me. Vacuumed the interior, oiled the leather interior, washed, waxed and buffed the car (after taping off the gaskets to prevent the rubber turning white). The wheels and tires look great. Didn't have to use the clay on it - no sap. He spent 8 hours on it and it looks awesome. Better job than the last time it was detailed. I love having kids.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 opksooner's Avatar
    vCash

Anybody seen Mosoon around here?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Wow! This thread is all over the place this week. Allow me. My wife is out of town for a week and I've had the squirt all by myself. She is a ton of work, but sooooo much fun. I've been grilling out every night, plus I've installed 2 fans w light kits dimmers and fan controls. I had to runa whole new set of wires for one. Buy 1 house and become a carpenter, plumber, electrician and a landscaper. This is my second house. I am getting pretty handy around here. Anyway, my wife should be surprised to see all that I have done. We have been talking about putting up a fan in the OU room for ever, but there were no wires, so viola. We got wires now. It'll be a lot more cozy in that room.

Also, I know I am supposed to be disgusted by the way our troops have humiliated the Iraqi prisoners, but after thinking about it, most of these pictures are just silly pranks. People that join fraternities havbe this type of thing done to them all of the time and it used to be worse. Think of all of the pledges that have have string tied around their peckers, or had to sit on ice blocks naked, or got peed on, etc. Anyone heard of an elephant paaarade? It didn't come from Iraq. This is stuff that happened to people that were liked. These are prisoners who are not liked. This isn't bamboo shoots under the nails. It is wrong, true, but I don't find it offensive anymore. If these people weren't injured then why should we really be talking about this. We are not nazis. We are pranksters and we are pulling the pranks on the bad guys that were trying to kill us. Seems appropriate actually.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

vCash

My wife is going to NY for a two night business trip, so I have the one year old and two year old, all to myself. Of course, I have tee times set for Saturday & Sunday as repayment for my lonliness

I think a trip to the zoo could be in order tomorrow.
    My kids rock the flock!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Just in case you missed it on the SO's ketchup thread. It really seemed so inane that it it belonged over here, lest we start going political or something as we reach our record post.
    Ketchup, to be considered Grade A (which is the same thing as "Fancy") must flow no more than nine centimeters in 30 seconds at 69 degrees Fahrenheit. Of course, there are other criteria that only the USDA knows, but just about all consumer or restaurant ketchup is Grade A/Fancy.
    "Ketchup" comes from a Chinese word "ket'siap" which means fish sauce. Ket'siap was brought to Europe and the US by British sailors. In the West, the fish element gradually gave way to tomatoes. Don't thank me, it's just my humble contribution to the advancement of Western Civilization.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

They weren't kidding about not feeding your pets "people food."

RACINE, Minn. -- It's a variation on "the dog ate my homework." In southern Minnesota, the dog started the fire.

Mower County authorities say a dog is being blamed for starting a fire at a home in Minnesota over the weekend.

Chad Thomason told authorities his dog apparently tried to get at pizza left on his stove Saturday afternoon and turned on a gas burner that set the pizza box on fire.

Thomason was able to extinguish the blaze before firefighters could get to his house.

The fire caused about $200 in damage.

vCash

Wow are we really that close? To a record?

vCash

So I'm looking for an MP3 player.

vCash

The ipod is so cool but it doesn't have an FM tuner and really isn't made for sports-type activities.

vCash

So I think I'm going to buy a Rio Cali Sport. It's my Mothers day present - my guys couldn't find what they were looking for so I get to pick it out myself.

vCash

I'd love to go on to 1300 but this ain't my board and I am an appreciative guest...so I'll stop. now. really.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

When..........

vCash

an opportunity......

vCash

presents itself.........

vCash

go for # 1300

vCash

this

thread

rocks

vCash

OUinFla, making up for lost time I see.

On a side note, I was supposed to take my wife to the airport this morning for her trip to New York, and leave the house aroung 6:15am. She kisses me on the cheek, says don't worry about taking her to the airport, or waking up the kids to get them ready, and says that she'll pay for the parking at the airport because she'll get reimbursed from the U.

Anyway, I walk downstairs half awake, to give her a proper good bye. I kiss her, wish her a safe trip, and help her load her suitcase into my Tundra and she's off. So, I walk to the coffee pot to hit the on switch and there is a little post it note, with a love poem on it. So, I read it, smile, walk to the bathroom, and there is another note. So, I wash my hands, look in the pantry for some toast, and there is another note.

Finally, I sit at the computer and there is another note, all of them which are very nice and make me feel like the luckiest man on earth! Which I probably am, but fail to realize most of the time because I'm an idiot.

Then, I go to get the babies food ready for when he wakes up. Low and behold, the wife had gone to the grocery store late last nite after her meeting, to restock me for the trip, so I wouldn't have to do the shopping with two kiddies.

Needless to say, I'm a bit WOWED at the moment.

My wife is the greatest.

Sorry to ramble but I feel good ....
    My kids rock the flock!