Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2128
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 The Fake Don Dokken's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Only 295 more to go until we're #1! Easy. Heck, 295 posts ago, it was March 31st and we were discussing MCL rehab and Dio lyrics!

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

number junkies!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Yeah, well it's 65 degrees in Champaign today and the smoothie shop is rockin'. You wouldn't believe how many bananas I go through. Anyway, I have taken part of the day to add little sprinklers to my rose bushes, since I planted a few a couple of years back. I've gone from this...

To this!!!

Now I have been staining my deck and summer is about to roll in. I gotta tell ya, I've never been to the sf.com tailgate, but I think that the U of I has a spectacular tailgate area and totally dusts OU in that regard. It's just as well, because we need something to do up here when the football games are on, since winning doesn't seem to be a priority. When I was moving to this college town, I thought, "The home of Red Grange, Dick Butkus, Grabowski, etc. This is going to be awesome! Real football weather and the Illini are a tough spoiler team... like Mizzou." Boy was I wrong. The football sucks. the fans suck, but man can they tailgate!
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

vCash

I have made a decision ...I will not no longer strive for desired post number fame.

Thank you ...and good nite.
    My kids rock the flock!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder
    I have made a decision ...I will not no longer strive for desired post number fame.

Thank you ...and good nite.
    I would just like to thank the Academy and all the little people behind the scenes for helping get post #1100. I know it's not a real big deal to some of you, but I'm so happy and blessed that I was able to get it while the usual gang of idiots, I mean the usual fine community of posters who inhabit this thread were working or eating lunch or something. It's an accomplishment beyond my wildest dreams growing up in the wheat fields of our beautiful state!! Thank you all again !! <holds up imaginary statuette, waves to adoring crowd, cries fake tears of joy>
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Great backyard, Knee. Fantastic job on the deck, man!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner
    I would just like to thank the Academy and all the little people behind the scenes for helping get post #1100. I know it's not a real big deal to some of you, but I'm so happy and blessed that I was able to get it while the usual gang of idiots, I mean the usual fine community of posters who inhabit this thread were working or eating lunch or something. It's an accomplishment beyond my wildest dreams growing up in the wheat fields of our beautiful state!! Thank you all again !! <holds up imaginary statuette, waves to adoring crowd, cries fake tears of joy>
    I give you a 10 for the acting.
    Sigh. I seem to be stuck at work when the good number come up. But, if this thread makes it to June...... I have all day to post pad.

vCash

I'm all about "giving something back to the community" as we celebrities say, so here is my 1500th post, dedicated to this thread, which has become an integral part of the time I waste each day. Please don't thank me, just put it to good use...for the children.

<urp, gag, rowlf>
    Last edited by TUSooner; 4/14/2004 at 05:39 PM.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Oh, and the daughter gets to register for Fall classes next month. She is excited. (Yea!) She registers on a Monday and has high school graduation the next day. Weird schedule, IMO.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BajaOklahoma
    I give you a 10 for the acting.
    Sigh. I seem to be stuck at work when the good number come up. But, if this thread makes it to June...... I have all day to post pad.
    I think 1109 is a perfectly good number. Just think, without it.... a lot of other numbers would be lost.
    Kinda like some of these replies should be.

[loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

The deck is now stained a loverly Olymppia 716 Natural Cedar tone. It looks even nicer than it did before. The deck took me a while to build so I'll try and keep it for a while. You saw the old one. Too splintery for the squirt.

The little sprinkler system I bought it really cool. It was $30 at Lowe's and you can get a lot done with it.

Am I getting too dorky now?

vCash

Of course I am not. I may take a pic to show the badass layout. I take a little heat from my employees about be a gardener, but the reason I build a deck, plant flowers and can grill like a bitch is because I love beer. That's right. Beer. I create a sweet setting for cracking open a well chilled pilsner. I've already said something about the best batch I have brewed. Beer is the envigortating nectar that brought me and my lovely wife together at the Greenville St Patty's Day parade. That day started off with Mickey's. It didn't taste as good as it did in college. I switched to Guiness.

An absolutely dominating marinade for steaks:
    .25 cup Enova oil (olive will work, but not that extra virgin crap)
    .25 cup soy sauce
    .5 tsp garlic powder
    .5 tsp onion power
    1 tsp Louisianna Hot sauce (or Tabasco for heat)
    1 tsp Worchestershire sauce

Mix very well and dunk your steaks in that for about an hour, turning on the half hour. This is some super top secret stealth ninja rocket fuel **** here people. If you don't give it a shot, then I pity you for not accepting this opportunity for greatness.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White's Third Knee
    Of course I am not. I may take a pic to show the badass layout. I take a little heat from my employees about be a gardener, but the reason I build a deck, plant flowers and can grill like a bitch is because I love beer. That's right. Beer. I create a sweet setting for cracking open a well chilled pilsner. I've already said something about the best batch I have brewed. Beer is the envigortating nectar that brought me and my lovely wife together at the Greenville St Patty's Day parade. That day started off with Mickey's. It didn't taste as good as it did in college. I switched to Guiness.

An absolutely dominating marinade for steaks:
    .25 cup Enova oil (olive will work, but not that extra virgin crap)
    .25 cup soy sauce
    .5 tsp garlic powder
    .5 tsp onion power
    1 tsp Louisianna Hot sauce (or Tabasco for heat)
    1 tsp Worchestershire sauce

Mix very well and dunk your steaks in that for about an hour, turning on the half hour. This is some super top secret stealth ninja rocket fuel **** here people. If you don't give it a shot, then I pity you for not accepting this opportunity for greatness.
    What's an Enova?
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Enema?
    My kids rock the flock!

vCash

Beer? Did somebody say Beer? I'll have one, thank you.

vCash

http://www.enovaoil.com/

It's a nice tasting healthier oil.

TAX DAY!!!!

I'll have a beer too. I picked up a 6r of The Bitter End from Two Brothers Brewery. Nice. It's a lot like Hop Devil... or a very bitter Heineken. Soon as I get home from work I am cracking open a brew because the temp is going to be 75. Ya****inghoo!!

vCash

Dadgummit, Knee, you introduced politics into the thread!

But, while we're at it...thank you, Mr. Bush, for the tax cuts...the IRS will be sending me about $3,000 soon...bastards!

Viva Bush!

vCash

Well, just remember, if you don't try that marinade, you are a ****ing retard. I mean that in the nicest way.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jason White's Third Knee
    Well, just remember, if you don't try that marinade, you are a ****ing retard. I mean that in the nicest way.
    I dunno, Knee, that oil sounds almost g..... aw forget it. I'll try the marinade even if I can't find that oil.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

vCash

Who got a tax refund???

I didn't but I only had to pay $101 as compared to $3200 last year. Its pizza and beer time baby!!!
    My kids rock the flock!