vCash

Hasn't this happened before?

Does this really come up that often?

Drunk drives seven blocks with body lodged in his windshield

A 50-year-old man who died in a hit-and-run crash Sunday night on Green Bay’s east side has been identified as Tyrone Ware of Green Bay.

A woman who also was struck in the 11:57 p.m. crash, meanwhile, was reported in life-threatening condition today. Joann Carroll, 41, Green Bay, was walking with Ware and was found injured lying in the 1000 block of Elizabeth Street.

Police say a 40-year-old Green Bay driver was drunk when he hit the two pedestrians, then drove about seven blocks home with the man's body lodged in his windshield.

The driver, Steve Warrichaiet, parked his 1995 Dodge Intrepid in the garage at his home at 2128 Eastman Ave., then called police about six hours later, saying he had been involved in an accident and believed he had hit someone.

Warrichaiet, who was taken into custody Monday morning, is expected to be charged at 2:30 p.m. today in Brown County Circuit Court. Police are seeking charges of homicide by intoxicated use of a motor vehicle, drunken driving, causing injury while driving drunk, hit-and-run causing death, hit-and-run causing injury and hiding a corpse.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/.../70710046/1978

Funny, I don't remember a corpse in my windshield before I went out for drinks. "Hiding a corpse".

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 TMcGee86's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hasn't this happened before?

The only thing I can think is the guy decided to go kill himself, got to his house and realized he couldn't do it and then decided to call the cops.

I just can't understand these people. At least it sounds like this guy died on impact, unlike that one in Dallas where the chick ignored the guys cries for help for hours upon hours until he finally died.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Sho nuff. As I remember, she left him with his leg's a kicki'n while she took on the dirty leg.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in559819.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by TMcGee86

I just can't understand these people. At least it sounds like this guy died on impact, unlike that one in Dallas where the chick ignored the guys cries for help for hours upon hours until he finally died.
    we were her insurance company on that

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    we were her insurance company on that
    What is the deductible on a body in the windshield? $500?

6. 7/10/2007, 01:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc
    she didnt have full coverage, just the liability

i think she went to jail though

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson
    Sho nuff. As I remember, she left him with his leg's a kicki'n while she took on the dirty leg.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in559819.shtml
    Why did they dump the body? Did she seriously think she wouldn't get caught? Did she not realize she is eventually going to have to take the car to have the windshield fixed and the people might wonder what all the blood was from?
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OKC-SLC's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUDoc
    Seems pretty steep to me.
    “When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is about the end of any nation." --Adrian Rogers

vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Osce0la
    Why did they dump the body? Did she seriously think she wouldn't get caught? Did she not realize she is eventually going to have to take the car to have the windshield fixed and the people might wonder what all the blood was from?
    IIRC, the woman involved was not exactly intelligent.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

It happened on CSI once too. It's an epidemic.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Happened in St. Petersburg, FL a couple of years ago. Bit of a twist on the facts though. The guy who got hit was drunk trying to cross the street. Guy who hit him was sober but around 90 and drove several blocks to the next light before either he or his wife realized that there was a guy stuck in the windshield. I guess senility is bliss.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.